ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Nope. 55 called LEK's kids pussies repeatedly, or at least said he figured they'd grow up to be pussies.

No other way about it. It happened. I read it all.

Dude went off the deep end and broke barriers you don't break.

LEK said something about 55's wife, but eh. That's forgivable. According to Mav everyone should hate their wives anyway.

So wives, and all other family members are fair game ,but guessing about what someones kids are gonna be like when they grow up is off limits?

This thread of all threads I figured there were no limits, because everyone knows it's all a big joke anyway, right?

I had a Corvette briefly one time. Picked this guy up in Somerset at his sister's house. He had to ride back to Lexington sitting on the console. Very uncomfortable. He complained about his discomfort for awhile. I asked him how he was feeling when we got on I-75. He said that it didn't hurt any more because his butt was numb. He came back. Jumping bond was dumb then, and it is dumb now.

That's dope as shit. You look like the proud winner of one of the most glorious furry trophies in all the land.

Who kills a wildcat tho? :angry:

All kids are pussies, tbmfh, and if you say otherwise, you are a huge pussy.

I think I've had two naps already. Can't remember.

Shit is lit.

I've provided proof. Linked the video. Sounds pretty ridiculous when numbers are posted, but when you're good at something you're good at it. I think it's amazing how some can run a 5 minute mile. It's amazing how some can hit a baseball 500 feet. It's pretty amazing I never make less than 16-18/25 threes in a shootout.

Some people don't like jokes or don't know how to tussle without breaking unwritten rules. Everyone knows you don't mention kids, let alone call someone's kids pussies for 10 straight posts [eyeroll]. Honestly if that's the best someone could do they shouldn't even try to talk shit. Be more creative.
Or maybe you shouldn't talk shit at all.

I've provided proof. Linked the video. Sounds pretty ridiculous when numbers are posted, but when you're good at something you're good at it. I think it's amazing how some can run a 5 minute mile. It's amazing how some can hit a baseball 500 feet. It's pretty amazing I never make less than 16-18/25 threes in a shootout.

Some people don't like jokes or don't know how to tussle without breaking unwritten rules. Everyone knows you don't mention kids, let alone call someone's kids pussies for 10 straight posts [eyeroll]. Honestly if that's the best someone could do they shouldn't even try to talk shit. Be more creative.

Wasn't saying I don't agree with what you said, just find it somewhat strange that all family members are fair game...except for what your kids MAY turn out to be in the future. It's all quite comical. I mean think about it for a second, call my wife a nasty whore all day long, but you say one word about my kids! Does that not seem a bit off?

Wasn't saying I don't agree with what you said, just find it somewhat strange that all family members are fair game...except for what your kids MAY turn out to be in the future. It's all quite comical. I mean think about it for a second, call my wife a nasty whore all day long, but you say one word about my kids! Does that not seem a bit off?
Common sense doesn't work for all posters. Hell, it's just the Internet.

Visiting my dad today with the wife, daughter, and mutts. He gave me a gift he'd bought off a coworker. Gonna hang it in the man cave, maybe decorate it all redneck and such.

image_zpsncoqoexy.jpeg

Always good to spend time with the family.

Nice gift. I imagine it was asking for food as it was shot, at least that the way the pose looks.

I'm not doing anything to it cept maybe putting a mini UK basketball on the mount

[laughing]

My wife is a grown up. Kids aren't. To be perfectly honest, someone wanting to divulge themselves in a shit talking battle shouldn't bring up family at all. That's the lowest of the low hanging fruit. Takes a real Poe-esque wordsmith to run down a child [eyeroll]. Yea, kids are absolutely off limits. Takes a real bitch ass mother ****er to talk shit about kids. KIDS. Goddam. I really can't believe this is even a ****ing discussion.

The moment someone even types some derogatory shit about someone else's children they automatically lose. They can go back and delete before they even submit the post. Doesn't matter. They lose.
Jason, that don't make no sense.

I'm not doing anything to it cept maybe putting a mini UK basketball on the mount

[laughing]

My wife is a grown up. Kids aren't. To be perfectly honest, someone wanting to divulge themselves in a shit talking battle shouldn't bring up family at all. That's the lowest of the low hanging fruit. Takes a real Poe-esque wordsmith to run down a child [eyeroll]. Yea, kids are absolutely off limits. Takes a real bitch ass mother ****er to talk shit about kids. KIDS. Goddam. I really can't believe this is even a ****ing discussion.

The moment someone even types some derogatory shit about someone else's children they automatically lose. They can go back and delete before they even submit the post. Doesn't matter. They lose.

For clarity's sake, what Don and I are saying is that nobody is talking about the kids. They are talking about how they will be as adults hypothetically. TBH I think talking shit about anyone is ignorant even if it's two posters talking shit about each other. There are some posters here that practically beg for an altercation, but when they get it they get pissed and bitch and moan about what they had coming.

All is fair in love and war, and there are no rules in a fight.

Someone can call me an ass licking shit packing garbage mother ****ing cock gobbling taint licking sorry ass bitch of a queer homo pussy assed cum guzzler goat ****ing piece of shit and we'd have it off. It's on. Just don't cry when I hurt your wittle feewings.

Say something about my kid and ya get the ignore and/or I hope you ****ing die...in real life. Not the Internet. Die in real life.

That's why I can't read anything Tommy posts. He brought up my family. That's ****ing weak [laughing]...and a total class A bitch move. If he died, I wouldn't know. Wouldn't care.

Yet... STILL today if he apologized I'd take him off ignore and things would be A ok :okay:.

Mind if I copy and use that amazing insult?

I guess I just separate internet from real life. People can say what they want about me or my family on here and idgaf, but if I know you and you say some shit...we gonna have some problems. To each their own though, and I completely understand your way of thinking and respect it.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Well if it was photos of my wife and house that are already on the Internet I'd probably laugh it off. Those aren't hard to find. I post using my real name. The photos are out there.

If they were clearly taken in some fashion I hadn't seen before I'd be alarmed.

If there was a threatening message of some sort with it I'd call the cops. That's stalker type shit.
Same here.

Take it or leave it, but my username can be shortened to AATUK. It's a bit easier and quicker if anyone cares.

Useless information: I was born bleeding blue and will always bleed blue. I have also followed the Hurricanes from about the age of 6. Cat by birth, Cane by choice. That is how my username came to be, a combination of both schools.

Worst post ever, I know.

Take it or leave it, but my username can be shortened to AATUK. It's a bit easier and quicker if anyone cares.

Useless information: I was born bleeding blue and will always bleed blue. I have also followed the Hurricanes from about the age of 6. Cat by birth, Cane by choice. That is how my username came to be, a combination of both schools.

Worst post ever, I know.
No, I am the worst poster of all times.Hi, I'm Don, Hello, Don. I am the worst poster of all times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT