ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Aha. I knew you're a badass ATC (no shit), but I was about to REALLY be impressed that you knocked out 100+ push-ups.

pushup2.gif
Ha ha, no, not me.

Back when I weighed 155, that stuff was easier. The most I ever hit was maybe 68 or 70 PUs. My best asset has always been in the legs. Love to walk. Heh, while in Little Rock a few weeks ago, I dogged my good friend's ass walking over the Arkansas River with a 25 lb pack on my back. He was a huffing and a puffing.

Gotta get my damn hair cut tomorrow. I mentioned earlier this week that I'm getting a raise. I'm also having lunch with our Commissioner on Monday and receiving an award. Hate it, but with success comes pain. Ugh! Finally find a job where I could let my hair down and must cut it.
Ohwah. Sorry, Austin.

Dammit Speers, I only knocked out 37 push-ups.

Of course I was wearing a 40 lb weight jacket AND NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT MY GREATER OMENTUM
Honestly, Mav, after these strokes, I'd feel lucky if I could knock out 25 correct PUs right now. I really need to work on that.

But walking? On April 15th, I knocked out 7 miles, drank 2 beers at Barley's, and then walked 1.5 more miles to rent the car from Enterprise in Knoxville.

Ohwah. Sorry, Austin.
Me, too. Feel like Sampson sometimes.

I really miss hanging with ya, Donfather. Thank you so very much for making this past Monday an amazing experience. Please don't get angry, but I put our pic on Facebook. You are awesome, man. Hope to see you again this fall.

Just an FYI:

I met up with @Bert Higginbotha on April 17. Super gentleman, he and his wife. Met up with @ymmot31 on April 19 near the Yum Center at BBC in Lou. Met up with @TransyCat09 on April 20 in Lex. Met with Donfather on April 25. Totally amazing.

Folks never live so good and are as blessed as I've been. Incredible journey.

Dude that's more impressive to me than the push-ups, especially after your strokes. After about 3 miles I'm pretty much wasted.
Keep on it. I'm a natural walker and runner and was close to getting a D2 track scholly back in the day. Keep at it.

I am the asshole who stays on his feet all night.

I'm 6'2". Probably have a 6'2" wingspan (maybe). Can palm a ball off the bounce also but it's gotta be on the seams haha.

Jealous that you can dunk.

So can Strokin_Bandit and he's 40. He's 6'5". He holds 3 point shooting records at my high school still today. He can't beat me in a shooting contest.

So... I guess there's that. [smoke]. But that's the response you wanted.
I'm 40 now and quit playing full court during divorce at 36. If say my dunking days are behind me.

I have a Rondo build. Long for my height and even though I look built pretty good im still light. I'm between 168 and 172 always.

Like that night in NO.
And Shreveport.

Excellent memory, Donfather. I'll slow down here soon. My BP got up to 145 and then started to level off back to the 120s this week after I stopped drinking and started refraining from salty/fatty foods. It's all about intake.

This past vacation darn near killed me. Seriously.

When I read your post on shooting I bet people think your full of shit. I don't though.

When I used to play all the time you'd have to hit at a 75% clip from 3 to have a chance having a shoot out with a good player. It's more along the lines of 17/20 type stuff.

And Shreveport.

Excellent memory, Donfather. I'll slow down here soon. My BP got up to 145 and then started to level off back to the 120s this week after I stopped drinking and started refraining from salty/fatty foods. It's all about intake.

This past vacation darn near killed me. Seriously.
You need to calm it down the next time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT