ADVERTISEMENT

New scrimmage highlights. *Video from Rupp*

Same here. They are looking really good already and nowhere near what they could be like before the season really starts. Am I right that a couple of our best guys didn't play in the scrimmage? Read that somewhere else.
Butler and Brea did not play.

Reactions: FitchandMurray29
Not to sound racist, but from my phone, I can't tell 11 from 77?
So your poor eyesight or an inadequate hand computer constitutes racism now?
Do you mean you can't differentiate between similar sized whiteys playin the same position. Still not racism. You have not assumed something negative about them just because they are crackers.
You might want to review the actual definition. Then give yourself a break.

So your poor eyesight or an inadequate hand computer constitutes racism now?
Do you mean you can't differentiate between similar sized whiteys playin the same position. Still not racism. You have not assumed something negative about them just because they are crackers.
You might want to review the actual definition. Then give yourself a break.
Humor, dude, humor. But I couldn't tell the difference.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Might see more passes out from the post in the blue white game than we did all last year.

Edit to add glad we got garrison for 3 seasons and Williams will be a lot fun.

Last edited:
Kyle Tucker has apparently said Krissa defense will be an issue.

And Robinson and Carr will be our top players.
And issue for us, or opponents? I was under the impression that he's an absolute menace on defense. Is that not the case?

Pretty irresponsible to report this a few weeks into practice, regarding the defense of a player
Every player has a skill set that is their best attribute. Not many excel in every facet. Blending those skill sets to compliment each other is what makes a great team.
Accept that they may be very good in some areas and adequate in others. Where they lack a teammate can pick them up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT