ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I've been lurking for a while and didn't know whether to post or not but I just wanted to say reading the D league is an absolute blast. I've found myself laughing several times at numerous posts. Anyways you all seem like a good group of people and I just wanted to say thanks for laughs.
Don't let what happened this afternoon frighten you away. Crap happens sometimes. Guys get angry and there you go. Uncle Jed was Mighty Mouse today, thank you, Jesus, for him. Just be yourself. It takes a day or so to see if you are going to like it here.

And you can't help but notice the absence of Austin.
Thanks, Donfather. I've been crazy busy lately + still recovering from the adventure back east. I drank over 59 different kinds of beer and sometimes multiple bottles/cans/glasses of each. By the way, thanks for the Sweetwater 420 at Ted's place. It was great!

Please send my regards to Sugar and Corey and your real nice admin. I can't remember her name.

The Internet is strange when it's strange. I'm old. Boring. I try hard to be steady. I am the worst poster out here according to some. I do my best.
No way donfather this has been discussed arbys made it clear who the shitty posters are and I didn't see the donfather on that list lol. Haters gonna hate. In all seriousness you're a good dude and I'd love to meet you some time and be your wingman lol

Thanks, Donfather. I've been crazy busy lately + still recovering from the adventure back east. I drank over 59 different kinds of beer and sometimes multiple bottles/cans/glasses of each. By the way, thanks for the Sweetwater 420 at Ted's place. It was great!

Please send my regards to Sugar and Corey and your real nice admin. I can't remember her name.
We have 4 really nice women that work here. All of them can cook like a chef. Happy days.

Heading to Ft. Walton on Saturday with the wife. Anyone got suggestions other than sitting on the beach and drinking cold ones?
Lots of things to do near there. They have a great Heritage Center and a very good Aquarium. A little expensive but if you want up close with the sea life, it is great.

There is also a very good Air Force Arms Museum who only accept donations to enter. Destin is worth a drive through. Several brand new Goofy Golf sites. One right on Santa Rosa on Okaloosa Island. Night life is fairly cheap. The Hellen Back is a great beer and pizza place with live bands also. I stay there during the winter months and am thinking about staying year round. The Blue Angels may still be having free practice events at NAS Pensacola which is 61 miles away. I will check and get back.

We're staying on Okaloosa island and I've heard good things about the Helen back pizza. Haven't decided if I'm packing the golf clubs yet.

If you are in to aviation the Hurlburt Field and Eglin bases have vintage aircraft right inside the gates. There is an Naval Aviation Symposium scheduled for May 4th and 6th. That is 60 miles away though over at NAS Pensacola air station, Great aviation museum there also. The symposium has a stiff price but the Blue Angels practices and museum are free.

Up at the Broad walk is a place called Rockin Tacos or something like is worth a visit. Ask for a waiter named Frank. Call him Sgt Rock and ask him if he has been gunning down any sea gulls.

If you are in to aviation the Hurlburt Field and Eglin bases have vintage aircraft right inside the gates. There is an Naval Aviation Symposium scheduled for May 4th and 6th. That is 60 miles away though over at NAS Pensacola air station, Great aviation museum there also. The symposium has a stiff price but the Blue Angels practices and museum are free.

Up at the Broad walk is a place called Rockin Tacos or something like is worth a visit. Ask for a waiter named Frank. Call him Sgt Rock and ask him if he has been gunning down any sea gulls.
Sounds like ukfred knows something. Pay attention.

Is calling him Sgt Rock gonna lead to me getting my face rearranged? UKfred knows his stuff.

It should get a laugh out of him. The place has a nice inside bar but a great open balcony, It is right on the beach and the Sea Gulls and smaller birds are attracted to the food. The waiters and waitresses and some trusted sharp shooting customers are armed with Master Blaster water guns to repel them.

Frank and another waiter were doing battle last winter and I named Frank "Gunny Frank" and the other guy "SGt Rock." My mistake. Frank may be offended so call him "Gunny Frank" to be on the safe side.

woke up one Saturday morning after getting drunk the night before and checked my phone in bed and there was like 55 alerts. Mostly likes. Few quotes. I'm always nervous to check those because I can't always exactly remember what I posted the night before. It's like a fun little game. "Who did Jason piss off last night?"

Then I look at em all and see what's up.

I think you're lost. This post belongs in GYERO. Never sawed it in here.

Did I do something wrong? If so, sorry.

More shit at the house. I'm in basement watching tv on the computer. I hear someone walking up the upstairs steps. I figure it's wife.

I call out her name, thinking shit, she's going to tell me go to bed. Well, I hear the baby gate close. Ok, kids crying. I go into our bedroom, wife and other kid are sound asleep. Ok.

Walk upstairs, other kid asleep.

Weird shit.
Probably somebody you cussed out. Getting ready to cut your head.

Have you always wanted to flip houses but didn't have the money to do so. I once was so broke that I had my power shut off 9 times. If you call right now I will send you my best selling book absolutely free to the first 5,000 callers. Just call 867-5309. I usually get $500 each for these books that will tell you how to flip houses and use someone else's money and you don't have to lift a finger. Live the good life and call right now. 867-5309.

Nah, I use a VPN, have a fake account.

I know your generation doesnt see online personas as different, but mine does.

In real life, I work, pay my taxes, go to church every week, do kids sports, volunteer at various places, donate money to charity. Faithful husband, caring and present father.

Also, I keep multiple guns around and have trained for years in martial arts. No ordinary man is cutting me up.

I also dont insult other men's kids.
Lighten up, Frances. Just teasing ya. My generation teases at times. I could see where guns and marshal arts could come in handy at times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT