How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8xfku1.jpg

I challenge anyone, R or D, to tell me why Kamala would make a good POTUS. No jokes....just tell me what she has to offer that cover our main issues....economy, national security, foreign policy, job creation.

Wouldn't Trump beat Kamala even worse than Biden?

I just don't see how that she is anything but a sacrificial lamb if promoted while they save their real candidates of quality for 2028.

If I gave you two investment opportunities…

Option 1: business with an executive team made up of Donald Trump, JD Vance, Vivek Ramaswamy, Elon Musk, Jared Kushner, David sacks, etc; or

Option 2: business with an executive team made up of Kamala Harris, Gavin Newsom, Gretchen Witmer, Alejandro Mayorkis, Antony blinken, Merrick garland, etc.

Would I even need to show you financials or a business plan?

I’m actually curious to hear if any lefties would pick option 2 over 1 for any reason if their retirement savings depended on it.

Option 1: business with an executive team made up of Donald Trump, JD Vance, Vivek Ramaswamy, Elon Musk, Jared Kushner, David sacks, etc; or

Option 2: business with an executive team made up of Kamala Harris, Gavin Newsom, Gretchen Witmer, Alejandro Mayorkis, Antony blinken, Merrick garland, etc.

I’m actually curious to hear if any lefties would pick option 2 over 1 for any reason if their retirement savings depended on it.
bUt MuH mEaN tWeEtS

Reactions: blubo and 55wildcat
MSNBC never fails to amaze. Vance likes Lord of the Rings equals white supremacist.

"Mr Vance when he founded his own venture capital firm, named after a Lord of the Rings thing named Narya, which you can remember cause it's Aryan, but you put the N to the front."

@augustaky1 I don't know anything about Lord of the Rings. Can you decipher any of this?

MSNBC never fails to amaze. Vance likes Lord of the Rings equals white supremacist.

"Mr Vance when he founded his own venture capital firm, named after a Lord of the Rings thing named Narya, which you can remember cause it's Aryan, but you put the N to the front."

@augustaky1 I don't know anything about Lord of the Rings. Can you decipher any of this?

Her last three words "I don't know" sum up her entire career but particularly this subject. She's a fecking moron.

GSvcypAbkAAcYFw

The difference between how the left’s and right’s voter base thinks is remarkable. The left battles between two theories with zero critical thinking here.

Option 1) Trump staged it. Yes he had a guy shoot him or wait, he’s not actually hurt at all and put blood on himself when he ducked down (one of my family members thinks this)! The dead family man behind him was in on the publicity stunt.

Option 2) Shooter was MAGA.

Now the right’s brain immediately uses critical thinking here because what’s being said does not add up.

How was the most obvious place for a sniper not covered?

Why was CNN live streaming a rally in which they have never done before?

How did the shooter know and go to that spot? Why did SS letting him shoot first? Why did they not detain him? Why did they let Trump take the stage despite this? Where’s his social media? Why did Trump’s SS team get switched out and how Jill just happens to have an event in the area? Why isn’t the questioning being done in the public? Why is the head of the SS refusing to talk other than an absurd claim of a sloped roof? How did a 20 year old build a bomb and gain access to this place despite going through security? This all happens at the last public appearance before he’s to receive the nomination?

The logical conclusion of the above is that it’s not a coincidence at all and Trump was sent up there to be killed. At best, their claim is everything aligned from their total incompetence and that it was a mere coincidence that CNN was filming live for the first time and the $DJT was being shorted before he was shot.
lol yeah the right are known for their critical thinking. You can’t say the left show no critical thinking while in the same sentence say that Trump was sent up there to be killed. Lmfao do you know how stupid that sounds? The truth as usual is some mentally ill lunatic was easily able to get a gun in this country and he shot someone who he dislikes (like happens all the time in this country). No one knows how the kid was able to get to that position, not even the right and their “critical thinking” can explain it. Sounds like there were errors that’ll be investigated on what tactics weren’t used that should’ve been. Also, if they wanted trump dead, they’re not sending some stupid punk kid that can’t aim lol. They’re sending the same guys that blew Kennedy brain apart. Not a guy that failed sniper school or whatever.

lol yeah the right are known for their critical thinking. You can’t say the left show no critical thinking while in the same sentence say that Trump was sent up there to be killed. Lmfao do you know how stupid that sounds? The truth as usual is some mentally ill lunatic was easily able to get a gun in this country and he shot someone who he dislikes (like happens all the time in this country). No one knows how the kid was able to get to that position, not even the right and their “critical thinking” can explain it. Sounds like there were errors that’ll be investigated on what tactics weren’t used that should’ve been. Also, if they wanted trump dead, they’re not sending some stupid punk kid that can’t aim lol. They’re sending the same guys that blew Kennedy brain apart. Not a guy that failed sniper school or whatever.

This is the most mindnumbingly stupid thing I’ve ever seen posted. No understanding of what people mean when they say “critical thinking”.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Best scenario I have seen in a while. I will submit this to some of my lib friends.

If you really want to hit back at the media propaganda then boycott they're parent company. CNN is owned by Discovery. Cancel your discovery subscription. NBC is owned by Comcast. Cancel your cable & Peacock subscription. ABC is owned by Disney. Boycott Disney. CBS is owned by Viacom. Boycott Paramount. We need to put our money where our mouth is.

Speaking of that right wing “critical thinking”. This is INSANE. Yeah an angel saved Trump. Too bad that poor guy that got killed made god mad somehow. Would’ve been nice of the angel to save the guy who has probably lived a more moral life than the awful human but hey that’s just my “critical thinking”. Guess that guy mattered less to God?

If God is" dead, "everything is permitted. This is why the communist like Dion must "kill" God.

Exactly!

It's not that, "God can't be proven, so I'm going to be immoral."

It IS that, "I want to be immoral, so I have to deny God exists."

The decision is already made and the premises (fallacies) chosen to best fit the argument. That is the opposite of objectivity and reason.

ANYONE that objectively looks at history knows the difference between the inflicted terrors of those who deny and/or hate God and the governments that revere Him in spirit and truth (and there haven't been many govts like that). The bloodbath of the French Revolution began with the denial of God's existence. The terrors of Stalin likewise. Look at the beginnings of EVERY communist regime and the dictatorship and terror that followed. The terrors of Hitler was a reaction to perceived religious rejection.

You'd have to be a blind, deaf, and dumb squirrel to not find the orchard of information in plain view (or maybe one that once ran to the orchard side of the road only to run back into it when a car approached and got hit... maybe that's the excuse).

Don't even get me started on the capriciousness of the rulers that worshipped pagan gods and idols. While at least the citizens had rules based on pseudo religious beliefs, most of those govts did not protect the rights of their citizens, if they had any.

Imagine if our corporate press actually gave a crap to investigate these and demand accountability. They don't. They simply just parrot whatever they're told to benefit the big government party. When you do call out the bogus lies we're fed, you're called a 'conspiracy theorist' like it's a bad thing to question the worst and most notorious liars.

They’ll be investigated? Like the J6 pipe bomb? The cocaine in the WH? The Russia hoax?

I would like to think that this was a lone wolf but when you make the claim of who the actual critical thinkers are, you sound like a fool when you refuse to open your eyes to everything that has happened since 2016.

This whole story is becoming more and more unbelievable, much like the 2020 election.

Do our resident Libs not see how absolutely unhinged people like Olbermann and Reid have become? How Trump has literally broken them and their ability to think rationally?
Man, we have a huge amount of every day people on social media who have done the following

1) Express disappointment that Trump was not murdered
2) Claimed he faked it for publicity and he's actually not hurt at all and put fake blood on him when he was on the ground

At least half of our country is crazy as hell.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Exactly!

It's not that, "God can't be proven, so I'm going to be immoral."

It IS that, "I want to be immoral, so I have to deny God exists."

The decision is already made and the premises (fallacies) chosen to best fit the argument. That is the opposite of objectivity and reason.

ANYONE that objectively looks at history knows the difference between the inflicted terrors of those who deny and/or hate God and the governments that revere Him in spirit and truth (and there haven't been many govts like that). The bloodbath of the French Revolution began with the denial of God's existence. The terrors of Stalin likewise. Look at the beginnings of EVERY communist regime and the dictatorship and terror that followed. The terrors of Hitler was a reaction to perceived religious rejection.

You'd have to be a blind, deaf, and dumb squirrel to not find the orchard of information in plain view (or maybe one that once ran to the orchard side of the road only to run back into it when a car approached and got hit... maybe that's the excuse).

Don't even get me started on the capriciousness of the rulers that worshipped pagan gods and idols. While at least the citizens had rules based on pseudo religious beliefs, most of those govts did not protect the rights of their citizens, if they had any.
Nineveh, at the time Jonah visited, was known for paving its streets with the skulls of children who had been sacrificed to its pagan gods.

This is the most mindnumbingly stupid thing I’ve ever seen posted. No understanding of what people mean when they say “critical thinking”.
lol he showed no critical thinking other than “my side is smart with our crazy theory but your guys theory is insane”. Can’t believe I didn’t follow his logic

Saw a scrolling marque on Fox Business just now stating Biden may be out by end of next week. We must be careful about who we wish for as his replacement.

Fk. Could you imagine Polosi Pot if she had the presidency? It would make the Ian McDermott role as emperor prophetic. You have to think it would be the same with her pulling her nephew's strings. Straight back to feudalism if that were to happen

0% chance he has Covid.

100% chance that’s the one way Hunter and Jill think they can get him sequestered while they negotiate his exit. Every time he is seen in public, the negotiating position of the Biden team drops. The professionals just need to make sure their client doesn’t say or do any more stupid shit before the ink is dry on the deal.
I’m still completely shocked the Leftist power cabal hasn’t threatened to go public with all the Biden dirty laundry, Hunter’s included, unless Joe drop out. I can’t imagine Joe is sane enough at this point to be able to retaliate in a meaningful way, unless he has a list of every other politician who is laundering money through Ukraine and has visited Epstein island.

If you really want to hit back at the media propaganda then boycott they're parent company. CNN is owned by Discovery. Cancel your discovery subscription. NBC is owned by Comcast. Cancel your cable & Peacock subscription. ABC is owned by Disney. Boycott Disney. CBS is owned by Viacom. Boycott Paramount. We need to put our money where our mouth is.
So just stop watching TV altogether?

Reactions: Girthang

Done. Going back over a decade now, but we've been alphabet network fee free for a long time. That includes Fox as well. Have been on a Disney avoidance kick for decades because of their programming

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
I’m still completely shocked the Leftist power cabal hasn’t threatened to go public with all the Biden dirty laundry, Hunter’s included, unless Joe drop out. I can’t imagine Joe is sane enough at this point to be able to retaliate in a meaningful way, unless he has a list of every other politician who is laundering money through Ukraine and has visited Epstein island.

This is why...

wile-e-coyote-road-runner-stone-trap-fail-x48sophz670o6l08.webp

They can't hurt him without hurting themselves. They either have to rub him out or incapacite him further than he already is, if he won't step aside willingly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT