ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

55 and LEK, I'd prefer if both of you directed your verbal violence to the true shitposters like Wall2Boogie, allabouttheuk, etc...

No need for good dude cannibalization up in here. Just eat the try-hards and fakes.

#ThrowdownThursday
Come on argubs how you gonna lump me in as a shit poster? I'm the shittest poster here of course and I wear that title proudly. Thanks for the credit

I shudder to think what that's prison slang for.

DONT CALL ME CRIMAL YOU PEACE OF SHIT ILL SHUDDER YOUR WIVES MOUTH WITH MY DICK YOU PEACE OF SHIT

*not that it matters and I'm a POS and I apologize in advance, but imho you cannot get offended by someone who doesn't even know you. It's not possible.

EAF A DICK PONY BOY DIGLER COME IN HERE WITH UR BIG DICK STARTING CRAP YOU DONT.NO.ME.OR.MY.DICK.SIZE!!!!!

55 and LEK, I'd prefer if both of you directed your verbal violence to the true shitposters like Wall2Boogie, allabouttheuk, etc...

No need for good dude cannibalization up in here. Just eat the try-hards and fakes.

#ThrowdownThursday

It's really not right to lump anyone in with me. We all know I'm the shittiest poster here, and that's ok with me. At least I'm the best at something.

In case anyone wonders, I deleted that mess. Too ugly and nasty. Kick me out if you want, but that was over the line and I consider all you people good folks.
Thanks for the clean up uncle Jed. Am I included in the good folk comment? If not I understand. Too bad we can't bring crashing waves over the D at times.

Im thinking of starting another d league thread thats lek free ( we know thats not gonna happen) and anybody is welcome to post about anything they want as many times as they want and hopefully drama free. I enjoy hearing about everybody's day, what coffee's they drink, whats in their gardens and of course UK sports. Like I said earlier sorry to those I offended but I absolutly do not apologize to the other involved. You guys are welcome iffin ya want if not thats ok to. Have good one guys

Same here. I know I'm pretty new here and not well liked, but I enjoy reading posts from all...even -LEK-. Through all the posturing and bullshit you can kinda get a view into the lives of everyone, and see them as people, not just posters.

Pretty sure I've got you beat. I've had over 20 like updates at a time. I mean we can have a verbal pissing match if you want to see who the shittiest is or maybe even start a poll!
Lol just leave my kids and family out of it! Get off my lawn!!!!!!! I'm the biggest baddest shittest poster here arbys said so he mentioned me before you lol!

Crapdang I done missed a lot.

Donfather I'm going to get some water in my back yard at some point. Gotta build a 600sf addition to the deck first - just me and my 13yo son. My daughter will want to help too but she'll be off chasing butterflies most of the time, bless her heart.

Crapdang I done missed a lot.

Donfather I'm going to get some water in my back yard at some point. Gotta build a 600sf addition to the deck first - just me and my 13yo son. My daughter will want to help too but she'll be off chasing butterflies most of the time, bless her heart.
Digging the pond is no small task. The guy that contracted with us to install our Koi pond had a middle-aged Latino that dug that pond by himself with a pick and shovel. It was the damnedest thing. It is very hard work. Don't kill yourself.

Donfather, you are the man. I know you're dripping in bitches 24/7 but you are one of the reasons I post here. I know who hates me and that's fine but you always respect me as I do for you. You're a good dude my man
The Internet is strange when it's strange. I'm old. Boring. I try hard to be steady. I am the worst poster out here according to some. I do my best.

Made pizza with the kids. I put on their little aprons, had them toss dough, spatulas to spread the sauce, put in pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, olives, and cheese. Mess everywhere, but Good eating.

We then went on a walk. I gave them both a bath, played batman toys with them, got them dressed, let mom go be by herself, read them books, wrestled with them, said our prayers, now just sitting in chair waiting for them to go to sleep.

These are my favorite days. If this makes me a pussy, so be it. No one can take how happy stuff like this makes me. Just all around fantastic. I love being a dad.
Back in the olden times QB would take a box of Chef BoyRDee Pizza mix and make the dough, roll it out, add the sauce, put some hamburger and diced onion on it, and we all thought it was special and delicious. We loved it.

I don't recommend that you and Cujo go deer hunting together, ever.

Well, missed all of that.

-Guy at work today was talking about how his friend makes homemade tuna-flavored Cheetos. o_O

Like, how? AND WHY??? Sounds effin disgusting.

eek.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT