ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Every single time I look in the mirror.
slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

True. But a gradual physical decline begins at about 50. I still had about all my physical strength at 50. I had my last fist fight at 50. I'm lucky to be able to open a jar these days. It becomes an avalanche by your mid-to-late 60s.

Never mind. Happy birthday Willy.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm running right behind you.

New-ish albums out worth checking out on your Pandora, youtube, itunes machines...

Tedeschi-Trucks Band - Let Me Get By

The Heavy - Hurt & The Merciless

Joe Bonamassa - Blues of Desperation (all original tunes this time)

Weezer - not sure of the name of this one but it has a song called "Let's Get High Tonight" or something like that...at any rate it reminded me of willy and the other tokens in the D

Jackal on, jackals...

My old ass bones and other body parts are not handling this weird spring weather worth a crap except maybe one giant one for today's birthday boy. Happy Birthday Willy!

We have increased our snow bird winter trips to Florida to four months through the years and probably should have went for five this year. My QB is talking about moving their year round, me I would miss the river and hills. But I would be a hell of a lot closer to bars to pop in and have a beer without driving forty miles round trip. Old people belong closer to things is her take and it is hard to argue with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT