ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

• Good Morning, Posters & Birthday Boys.
  • 53°F in Johns Creek. Cloudy. IFR. Looks like rain is coming.
  • Blood Sugar = 89. Ate too much breakfast.
  • Likes applied.
  • Sorry for that 1 point loss, Jason. That sucks.
  • Happy Birthday, Willy. Have a special day. :boom::cheers2::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:[banana]:clap:
  • Waiting for the Tom Leach Show.
  • Have a good Monday, all of you.
  • Over.

It's beginning to look like you are going to die a very healthy man. Congrats.

Good work, 93.

Thanks.

tumblr_inline_n4bib3jAWi1r2oooz.gif
[roll]

I'm not sure when or how to let it end.

Thanks to everyone. The dog show judging went great. I gave "Kissie" the most adorable dog. "Shadow" won best old dog. With "Maxwell" having the most "Waggiest tail.

Time to drink. I almost don't want to because I know just awful I will feel tomorrow with the first drink to my lips.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU EVERYONE

It was my pleasure judging your contest today.....such beautiful creatures. You had me hypnotized, Sheryl and Bertha. (Uproarious laughter) I kid, I kid.....your dogs were as lovely as both of you ladies, truly lovely.

Have a wonderful evening everyone! I'm heading home to drink my goddamn ass off, it's my birthday" <places mic back on stand>

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU EVERYONE

It was my pleasure judging your contest today.....such beautiful creatures. You had me hypnotized, Sheryl and Bertha. (Uproarious laughter) I kid, I kid.....your dogs were as lovely as both of you ladies, truly lovely.

Have a wonderful evening everyone! I'm heading home to drink my goddamn ass off, it's my birthday" <places mic back on stand>

HAHHAHAH[laughing]

[roll]

MF'ing EXACTLY

New-ish albums out worth checking out on your Pandora, youtube, itunes machines...

Tedeschi-Trucks Band - Let Me Get By

The Heavy - Hurt & The Merciless

Joe Bonamassa - Blues of Desperation (all original tunes this time)

Weezer - not sure of the name of this one but it has a song called "Let's Get High Tonight" or something like that...at any rate it reminded me of willy and the other tokens in the D

Jackal on, jackals...
Saw Bonamassa at Bomhard Theater in Louisville before he got big

Good show

Hey Kook, I think the old ball and chain is gonna approve my purchase of a GD $25 Aeropress for my birthday woo hoo.

My question is: will a manual burr grinder give me, a coffee simpleton, a decent grind? There's no way I can get a good auto-grinder as long as I stay hitched.

Also, what's your absolute best, most favoritest brand and variety of bean? TIA.
Coffee>>>>>Marriage. It's not even close.

Just saw on Wayfair a bunch of great deals. Capresso for under $100 is tizzite. Just do it.

You guys have something against electricity?

http://www.wayfair.com/Coffee-Grind...2~Burr.html?rtype=9&redir=burr+coffee+grinder

Last edited:
Have y'all seen this thread where a 34 year old guy with a seemingly perfect life in key west is contemplating moving to Tampa because he's in love? I'm actually mad. That is ridiculous. He should be shopping for a dog and planning for his retirement in a breezy, stress free environment.

Grind them beans, y'all. That scientific coffee talk amuses me.

Is Willy drunk?

Have y'all seen this thread where a 34 year old guy with a seemingly perfect life in key west is contemplating moving to Tampa because he's in love? I'm actually mad. That is ridiculous. He should be shopping for a dog and planning for his retirement in a breezy, stress free environment.

Grind them beans, y'all. That scientific coffee talk amuses me.

Is Willy drunk?
Here I am freezing my ass off, drinking yak milk, and that MF is agonizing over whether to move to Tampa so he can keep banging a hot chick. Women over here smell to high heaven and don't shave their pits.

Hello skinny asses! Why is everyone on a damn diet? Props to you all, It is not easy I'm sure.

How is everyone? hope all is well. We have a newish baby in the house that is always great to hear. Congrats JS. Cherish every moment.

So busy these days. Ready to retire to a warm sunny beach forever.

Who are all these new folks? Good?

Be Well all. Stay safe and healthy.

I hate Pinterest.

Who are all these new folks? Good?

Be Well all. Stay safe and healthy.

I hate Pinterest.
Yo Blu... Glad to see you orbit in every season. Hope you can nest a bit here on these guys and break their diets with some killer food recs.

In any case, the D is littered with some good new additions and some on the insta-ignore. Such is life.

Yo Blu... Glad to see you orbit in every season. Hope you can nest a bit here on these guys and break their diets with some killer food recs.

In any case, the D is littered with some good new additions and some on the insta-ignore. Such is life.

Hey Kooky? How are you? Hope all is well with you/family... sans Trump protesters and shoes!!!! Some day we gonna swap some good recipes! Ok? Paella today (seafood) good fresh ingredients from FarmMkt on my way home.

Be cool guys. Hug your wife/kids/moms!

Eat ice cream/doughnuts. Get high!

I may read it tonight while waiting on the bus to Dallas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT