ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

That chick though, whew.

raquelbryan2.jpg

Dang, watched this video on MTV approximately 1 million times during the summer of 1983 while I was stuck in Syracuse NY.

130,000 miles on your brake pads leaves me speechless. Some bad drivers get less than 20,000 on a set.

I attribute it to the fact that I drive in the passing lane all the time and try to keep my speed under 65. Hardly any braking that way. And I make the other guy throw on his brakes to avoid the collision instead of me (and drive on like I never noticed anything).. :sunglasses:

I do see this a lot but don't know what it means. Like Don, I too am out of the loop,

wbAFLcousins_wideweb__470x358,2.jpg

Last edited:
Pimps and whores have taken the place of coaches and players ever since this one and done thing. Now I'm wondering if the mixture is addictive? I miss seeing players stick around long enough to get to see them mature as players and men. I have also found myself looking forward to the new teams that Coach Cal puts together each year. But then again, the country music I knew and loved is no longer around either. What is called country music today sucks in my mind.

Last edited:
I attribute it to the fact that I drive in the passing lane all the time and try to keep my speed under 65. Hardly any braking that way. And I make the other guy throw on his brakes to avoid the collision instead of me (and drive on like I never noticed anything).. :sunglasses:

I do see this a lot but don't know what it means. Like Don, I too am out of the loop,

wbAFLcousins_wideweb__470x358,2.jpg
a California Howdy
Are you from Michigan? They're taught to drive slowly in the passing lane

Pimps and whores have taken the place of coaches and players ever since this one and done thing. Now I'm wondering if the mixture is addictive? I miss seeing players stick around long enough to get the see them mature as players and men. I have also found myself looking forward to the new teams that Coach Cal puts together each year. But then again, the country music I knew and loved is no longer around either. What is called country music today sucks in my mind.
I like Sturgill Simpson. He writes songs about the D.

Yes, I realize that I'm a good 3 years behind on my music takes.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
Stadium show is just a different experience....and you simply have to appreciate it for what it is. 75,000-100,000 people screaming, unless you are really close you'll be watching on the video screens, volume is usually louder, acoustics not as good. More like a party than a concert.

Which isn't all bad if you know what to expect. If you want great sound and an intimate environment---probably not a good idea.

Back when I had cable I would watch some concerts on the Palladia channel on my 40" Sony while sitting in my chair about 8 feet away. It was good.

One of my hidden pleasures.....when the family was away and I"d had a few drinks, I'd always look for a good Palladia concert to watch on the big screen and crank up the stereo to max. I think Comcast/Xfinity may have taken Palladia off their channel list as I've not seen it recently.

Not a concert guy, because I don't want to watch a performance through 1500 cell phone screens and listen to drunk people sing the songs I paid to hear the professionals do.

hahaa

I go to concerts. Did about a 15 year break on them. But now going again. Just overpaid $90 bucks to see Slipknot and Marilyn Manson on July 2nd. Never again $90. Not worth it. At all. Beers are $15 for Budweiser. Monumental rip-off.

Jason- Yeah, he can still scream too. I just watched them do Welcome to the Jungle live the other day as a prep for that festival they are doing. It might be the one LEK is talking about. They sound pretty crisp. But he is still fat.

One of my hidden pleasures.....when the family was away and I"d had a few drinks, I'd always look for a good Palladia concert to watch on the big screen and crank up the stereo to max. I think Comcast/Xfinity may have taken Palladia off their channel list as I've not seen it recently.

It was the best channel I never knew about for the majority of my cable watching career.

Not a concert guy, because I don't want to watch a performance through 1500 cell phone screens and listen to drunk people sing the songs I paid to hear the professionals do.
Same here. I get borderline uncomfortable when the singing happens and people are bonering/orgasming with vinegar strokes faces over incredibly mediocre songs.

Do you have to stick things up your butt in order to get them in concerts, or just up under your nuts/taint region? Or does it depend on the venue and the particular security measures in place? What's the most fool proof way to get the goods in?

Hard liquor in a flask.

Any thing drug related goes in your underwear. Don't wear boxers that night.

Afternoon leagures

1.Gorgeous day in Kentucky
2. White trash has officially
sprung for spring
3. I hope whoever our next president makes people get a damn job and not use food stamps at gas stations.
4. The last two days I've seen one guy go into a udf get an 8 dollar malt and use an ebt card to pay for it.
5. Today was even better this skanky chick with a muffin top from having 6 kids from 5 different baby daddies walks in to speedway with two painters missing teeth. These two were not Picasso's either. They pay for their 6 drinks and snacks with a food stamp card then whips out 20 for the smokes.
6. To top it off before they paid for their garbage the guy in front of them had a problem with the gas pump and the cashier had to go out and hang it back up. As he walks out the muffin top skank says that fat f**k could lose 10 pounds doing it.
7. Please god make these inbreds get jobs and lose their damn ebt cards. I hope the next president takes away from the users and abusers of our society

Afternoon leagures

1.Gorgeous day in Kentucky
2. White trash has officially
sprung for spring
3. I hope whoever our next president makes people get a damn job and not use food stamps at gas stations.
4. The last two days I've seen one guy go into a udf get an 8 dollar malt and use an ebt card to pay for it.
5. Today was even better this skanky chick with a muffin top from having 6 kids from 5 different baby daddies walks in to speedway with two painters missing teeth. These two were not Picasso's either. They pay for their 6 drinks and snacks with a food stamp card then whips out 20 for the smokes.
6. To top it off before they paid for their garbage the guy in front of them had a problem with the gas pump and the cashier had to go out and hang it back up. As he walks out the muffin top skank says that fat f**k could lose 10 pounds doing it.
7. Please god make these inbreds get jobs and lose their damn ebt cards. I hope the next president takes away from the users and abusers of our society

Damn, Wall2Boogie, it sure seems like some poors shit on your sunshine today.

Here's an idea. Hear me out on this.

Don't go shopping at places where poors shop. I've been living by that mantra for about 4 or 5 years. My narcissism has increased and my sense of self-value is through the roof right now. When I go to these high end places, it feels good knowing that I'm the biggest piece of shit in the place. A little word of advice. You might wanna listen to them.

Cats seem to be a consensus Top 3 preseason team heading into summer. TSN has us 1, most at least 2. Lowest I have seen is 5 by Jon Rothstein, a ranking that had KU and Xavier above us. :confused:

I don't get that at all. KU is losing Seldon, Ellis and likely Diallo. Incoming class is decent but no where near UK or Duke levels. I have seen them ranked as low as 17th today.

I think we're likely 2 or 3 in AP poll. Last time we were ranked preseason #2 behind a team from North Carolina, we all know what happened. ;)

Last edited:
-Always a sad day. Goodbye until October, college basketball. Spring game, Masters/other golf and NBA playoffs about all there is for several months. Will go watch (aka drink beer and look around the stands, mostly) the Durham Bulls play a couple of times. They have a pretty cool stadium setting over there.

Mostly sports doldrums though. DGAF about MLB. Will start daydreaming of next year's basketball team ~June and get irrationally optimistic about football ~July without fail.

-Special :rolleyes: announcement tomorrow to tell us our favorite guard is flying the coop. Zero idea what I would do if he decided to return but it would more than likely involve me beating my weiner on every item in my house and howling like a horny caveman.

-Low down in the 20's tonight. RIP, awesome blooms.

-Go pro, Grayson Allen, you bitch.

-This made me laugh. He's technically not wrong either:
CfSZRf-UMAAvkEw.jpg

Or did u mean an actual lil wayne convert?

There's this pretty lil Ky map mural that says WELCOME TO RICHMOND but the star on the map is a good 40+ miles north of richmond, tbmfh. It's very fitting. Most people I grew up thought I75 was a rainbow road leading to some magical land they weren't allowed to see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT