ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

once they're up there you gonna trot over and try to suction em right out, you princess? Or will ya be content to sit at home, eat ice cream, and listen to your fatass expand?

23jkb5e.gif

Yes, I'll sit and you won't be able to because the binoculars are stuck up your ass so you'll just lay in the fetal position until you muster the ass strength to shit them out. Sucks for you.

Good Morning, everyone.

Hump day has arrived, but still feels like Tuesday.

1st free cup of coffee is being ingested

Co-worker leaving the end of May, Company is handing out WFR's like Oprah handing out presents...looks like it's gonna be busy and aggravating.

Thank GOD for the Masters this weekend, without it there would be no GOOD sports to watch

@Mash and Jason, Thank you for showing everyone how it's done.

Ahh, the glory of parenthood. Both kids sick (They are always sick, thanks daycare!) and up all night!

When my wife go on date night, we always joke about just going to a hotel and sleeping. One day, we wont be.

We shipped ours off to family in Florida for spring break. The house is so quiet, and clean. A much needed break for the both of us.

Hope your kiddos get well soon.

This your first time?

First 7 years are the hardest.

Hope you have the wedding day of HER dreams, if not...you're in trouble. haha

First time for both of us! Man, you are a wiser man than I. I made the stupid suggestion for her to stop fighting with her mom over details (like where the flowers sit and bs like that). Got my head chewed off on how her mom had three weddings already, and how I should have taken her side. I still feel like looking forward to a night of non-stop boning, where everyone high-fives you in the morning makes it still worth it.

First time for both of us! Man, you are a wiser man than I. I made the stupid suggestion for her to stop fighting with her mom over details (like where the flowers sit and bs like that). Got my head chewed off on how her mom had three weddings already, and how I should have taken her side. I still feel like looking forward to a night of non-stop boning, where everyone high-fives you in the morning makes it still worth it.

Yeah, that day and everything leading up to...and after has nothing to do with you. Learn to shake your head up and down and say yes a LOT!
Key to a successful marriage...keep her happy! Only partly kidding. It takes two, and lots of compromise.
That's how you see it going, huh? Don't have to answer if you don't want, but did you test drive before buying?

Yeah, that day and everything leading up to...and after has nothing to do with you. Learn to shake your head up and down and say yes a LOT!
Key to a successful marriage...keep her happy! Only partly kidding. It takes two, and lots of compromise.
That's how you see it going, huh? Don't have to answer if you don't want, but did you test drive before buying?

totally agree with you man. We went through a lot hell to get us in the same state. we both ended up having to compromise a huge deal career-wise to make it happen, but it all worked out in the end. she's the best thing that ever happened to me for sure, so i'm a lucky guy.

we test-drove to ends of the earth dude. then she got it in her head that she wanted to "re-virginize", a concept that was incepted into her at the catholic marriage prep we had to attend. she's kept me on hiatus till the wedding.

Yeah, I'm not in the mood for another 27-8 elite eight type season. Sorry. Screw that. We need to grab #9 to fill that gaping hole in our collective souls from 2015.

I can't help it. I'm already worried about next season. Ulis is declaring, Lee wants to leave and Bolden's mama wants him to go play at Duke.

I know it's irrational.

Why does Lee want to leave? To be honest, his chances to win are best with UK.

totally agree with you man. We went through a lot hell to get us in the same state. we both ended up having to compromise a huge deal career-wise to make it happen, but it all worked out in the end. she's the best thing that ever happened to me for sure, so i'm a lucky guy.

we test-drove to ends of the earth dude. then she got it in her head that she wanted to "re-virginize", a concept that was incepted into her at the catholic marriage prep we had to attend. she's kept me on hiatus till the wedding.

Awesome, man! Sounds like you two are off to a good start on the building blocks before you have even started the marriage. Good job!

Thank GOD you test drove first. That saves me from putting doubt in your head about the wedding night. haha

Yeah, I'm not in the mood for another 27-8 elite eight type season. Sorry. Screw that. We need to grab #9 to fill that gaping hole in our collective souls from 2015.

I can't help it. I'm already worried about next season. Ulis is declaring, Lee wants to leave and Bolden's mama wants him to go play at Duke.

I know it's irrational.

I am not sure how good Bolden is. It's hard to tell. He would be a prototypical center, but I am not sure we need him. We could go "small" and still field a long and athletic team. I think people could be putting out the Lee stuff to paint the picture we really need Bolden.

I don't know where Lee goes? He's not going to play in the NBA and unless he graduates this summer, a graduate transfer obviously isn't an option. Maybe a year off of practice and working out would get him to another level. But let's face it, he's been the exact some player since he came to Lex. Not bashing him, but he is what he is. If I had to guess, he comes back.

With Briscoe back (hopefully) we likely go small. Fox, Monk, Briscoe, Willis, Bam. Willis would play stretch 4, Bam play 5. We will have a bench full of long guys who can come in with Killeya-Jones, Gabriel, Lee and a solid center in Hump. I think Hump with another summer of getting stronger and more mature, could be our most improved player. Who knows what we get from Wynard.

Hawkins a nice senior defensive option and Matthews will give us spot minutes as well.

We're going to be loaded either way.

D2 you will have to revirginalize the consummate as well. And remember, like a good linoleum floor, if you lay it right the first time you can-walk on it for years AND if you plan on staying with her for years get a basketball goal in the early years!

This message coming live from Tunica Mississippi!

Need a rec for ball itching. I've tried Gold Bond cream and powder, and while they work at first, it doesn't last all day. I don't work at a place where I can routinely perform junk-maintenance, so I need something long lasting. TIA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT