ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Adult male insecurity at its finest. The hate you must feel for yourself is truly disgusting. You are weak and you somehow and expect others to respect you for being weak. Go away kid.

I know you are posting on multiple accounts in here btw. It all boils down to you love to have men's cock in your mouth. It's ok, some guys like that. You apparently like ours.
I don't even know how to do that Mr Lek. You spoo sucking dipstick. You've got a long way to go to match me. Further, I was on these boards long before you even thought about your precious thread. You syphilltic ballsack.

Reactions: 55wildcat
One of who?

Jason is the worst. Most vile, despicable, vulgar, hating, pooping, nose hair pulling, grossing wife out heathen on the D. Heathen I tell ya!

But he's a new daddy of a baby girl. Great blessing. I've got to spend the Spring Break with just me and my youngest so far. Been fun and great.

One of who?

Jason is the worst. Most vile, despicable, vulgar, hating, pooping, nose hair pulling, grossing wife out heathen on the D. Heathen I tell ya!

But he's a new daddy of a baby girl. Great blessing. I've got to spend the Spring Break with just me and my youngest so far. Been fun and great.
Vulgarity, pooping, bathroom humor etc.. He's okay in my book.

Minor point -- AND I'M NOT QUIBBLING -- but the ONLY thing that could have made last night better is if Paige's shot (and, again, major props to that big-balled little bastard) had actually put UNC ahead, thus guaranteeing them a title, instead of merely tying the game. That would have hurt perhaps a little bit more.
Sean Woods approves this post.

Granted, I know UK was merely going to win an elite 8 game, but the 24 year butthurt is still palpable.

Minor point -- AND I'M NOT QUIBBLING -- but the ONLY thing that could have made last night better is if Paige's shot (and, again, major props to that big-balled little bastard) had actually put UNC ahead, thus guaranteeing them a title, instead of merely tying the game. That would have hurt perhaps a little bit more.
It hurts so bad to get beat at the buzzer. We know don't we boyz.

• Good mornin, Posters, Snobs, Hooligans & Troublemakers. I love the smell of Napalm in the morning,
  • 49°F in Johns Creek. Clear. Cold. VFR.
  • Blood Sugar = 92.
  • Happy UNCheat lost. Cheaters.
  • Did you notice how high Paige jumped on his futile 3-ball? Is that even legal? That is flying.
  • Dark Magic going.
  • Carry on.
  • Over.

Seems the love I've known has always been
The most destructive kind
Guess that's why now I feel so old
Before my time.

Yesterday when I was young
The taste of life was sweet as rain upon my tongue.
I teased at life as if it were a foolish game,
The way the evening breeze may tease a candle flame.
The thousand dreams I dreamed, the splendid things I planned
I always built to last on weak and shifting sand.
I lived by night and shunned the naked light of the day
And only now I see how the years ran away.

Yesterday when I was young
So many bonds were waiting to be done,
So many wild pleasures lay in store for me
And so much pain my dazzled eyes refused to see.
I ran so fast that time and youth at last ran out,
I never stopped to think what life was all about
And every conversation I can now recall
Concerns itself with me and nothing else at all.

Yesterday the moon was blue
And every crazy day brought something new to do.
I used my magic age as if it were a wand
And never saw the waste and emptiness beyond.
The game of love I played with arrogance and pride
And every flame I lit too quickly, quickly died.
The friends I made all seemed somehow to drift away
And only I am left on stage to end the play.

There are so many bonds in me that won't be done,
I feel the bitter taste of tears upon my tongue.
The time has come for me to pay for
Yesterday when I was young...

Reactions: UKGrad93
Yeah, Im not sure how a thread about scratching and wiping your butthole, basketball, and coffee is pretentious. But once again, and Willy could do this better, but the psychology of self loathing, by trying to force insecurities on others.
Getting a reaction that's all. Let it go, man. It will be alright.

Reactions: UKGrad93
'Twas a labor of love

sadken_zps9cbet1xx.gif

• Good mornin, Posters, Snobs, Hooligans & Troublemakers. I love the smell of Napalm in the morning,
  • 49°F in Johns Creek. Clear. Cold. VFR.
  • Blood Sugar = 92.
  • Happy UNCheat lost. Cheaters.
  • Did you notice how high Paige jumped on his futile 3-ball? Is that even legal? That is flying.
  • Dark Magic going.
  • Carry on.
  • Over.
56°F and clear in ATX. Lovely ride in to work this AM.

:sunglasses:

Morning fellas.

Me and daughter "camped" out in,Irving room. Stayed up way too later. Neither of us officially up yet. Will get coffee snd my as promised world famous pancakes going soon.

Doing not much today. Some house work. Laundry etc.

Be safe all.

Last night was great.

One of my favorite parts was when Rafftery went out of his way to praise this UNC team for what they've been through and how they've had to pay for mistakes made by former players...

And now for something really important ......... how many miles do you get out of your brake pads? I just spent $300.00 for new pads and turning the rotors at the dealer. 60,000 miles. Commuting amounts to 50 miles per day.

Change the oil every 3,000. I used to do 2,000. That's what my dad taught me. I just can't run it 5,000 like they say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT