ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I expect this soon coming from the Atlanta area on a man named Don.

4509521_G.jpg

His dash cam will set it off. FCC.

It's funny how a business can have your address if they need to send you a bill, but conveniently lose the same address when they are required to send you a check. That's the latest excuse in the delays with my wife's severance from her former employer. Here's another hint. It's the same GD address that she used for the 16 years that she worked there.

I can't decide if they are that arrogant or just incompetent.

Happy 1 yr anniversary on quitting that disgusting place.

It's funny how a business can have your address if they need to send you a bill, but conveniently lose the same address when they are required to send you a check. That's the latest excuse in the delays with my wife's severance from her former employer. Here's another hint. It's the same GD address that she used for the 16 years that she worked there.

I can't decide if they are that arrogant or just incompetent.

Happy 1 yr anniversary on quitting that disgusting place.

If I ever leave the company that I currently work for I will do my best to find a private company. Public companies treat employees like crap and only care about shareholders. Disgusting the way things are now.

Last edited:
If I ever leave the company that I currently work for I will do my best to find a private company. Public companies treat employers like crap and only care about shareholders. Disgusting the way things are now.
I'm doing a little consulting work for a private start-up company now. They treat me very well. I wish I could work for them full-time.

My full-time work is for a state university. The board of regents recently hired a new president. They had a bunch of committees, etc... Then hired some guy with no academic experience that had been brought in months earlier for private meetings with a few of the university VPs. The faculty here and at several other institutions have called for the guy to step down due to the shady nature of his hiring. IDGAF, I just wish I could get my palm greased every once in a while. I'd prolly settle for just getting my bunghole greased when they bend me over.

Morning Round Up.

ATC- A little wet.
allabout- Govt induced constipation.
Mash - Just a little please.
93 - Alternative kind of guy.
Jed - Total recall.
55- Wad of peckers.
KS - yackety yak
FCC - Remembering wee wee.
Funky - Looking to slow down time.
Don - Set off the Alert system.
Wett - Doing something with a loon. (don't ask)
I've missed these. Good work.

allaboutuk just seems to shit in every thread he is in. His lack of self awareness is mind boggling. Besides the overposts, he generally thinks he is joining in on the joke, but it gets real creepy. I took him off ignore to read the language thread, wish I hadnt. Could have been a fun thread.
Good thing he doesn't post in here or he'd see this.

allaboutuk just seems to shit in every thread he is in. His lack of self awareness is mind boggling. Besides the overposts, he generally thinks he is joining in on the joke, but it gets real creepy. I took him off ignore to read the language thread, wish I hadnt. Could have been a fun thread.
You can be hard to please sometimes.

I usually forget to add likes, but try and remember ukgrad, since he is responsible for about 10k of our likes each.
Haha. I've kinda wondered if there is a like counter on here to know how many likes I've given.

In other news, I learned that Iowa has a walk on tight end named Peter Pekar. (I assume its pronounced "pecker", at least that's how I would say it)

Check out this dumb news from dumb county...

Berea, the most progressive town anywhere near here, the first integrated college in the south, has canceled their Spoonbread Festival because the city is fn dumb as hell and scared of racism....in Berea. You can be fn purple with a 3 ft dildo hanging out your butt and those folks will invite you to their hacky sack circle and offer to draw a free portrait of you using all natural organic paints made from dandelions. TMFS

Anyway, the city asked vendors to include a "not to discriminate policy" (wtf is that? again, this is Berea...), and demanded each vendor buys a business license (LOLx5).

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Be...ival-after-city-makes-demands--374168561.html

Check out this dumb news from dumb county...

Berea, the most progressive town anywhere near here, the first integrated college in the south, has canceled their Spoonbread Festival because the city is fn dumb as hell and scared of racism....in Berea. You can be fn purple with a 3 ft dildo hanging out your butt and those folks will invite you to their hacky sack circle and offer to draw a free portrait of you using all natural organic paints made from dandelions. TMFS

Anyway, the city asked vendors to include a "not to discriminate policy" (wtf is that? again, this is Berea...), and demanded each vendor buys a business license (LOLx5).

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Be...ival-after-city-makes-demands--374168561.html
That spoon bread is one of the most delicious food items that I have ever enjoyed. I like that Bird's Nest also. I can't have that stuff for a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT