ADVERTISEMENT

Koby Brea health status?

G-PIP

Senior
Mar 14, 2014
What can some of you tell me (the rest of us) about Koby Brea's health status? Maybe this has already been discussed, but I haven't seen or don't remember what was said. I know that at Dayton Brea had a lot of issues with stress fractures involving both of his tibias. I read that he had rods inserted in both legs to help with that issue. Is he now dealing with that again?

First I’m hearing of the rods. You’d think that would have been a very relevant topic during his recruitment, but I don’t recall it being brought up once on this board.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
Oh, no, please I hope not.
The surgery was last year, and he recovered and played last season. So, I'm not saying he got reinjured or won't play. But I think I read something recently about him not practicing just yet due to some issue, so I'm just trying to get more information. Not trying to cause panic. I just know if there is any information out there somebody on this board has seen it.

The surgery was last year, and he recovered and played last season. So, I'm not saying he got reinjured or won't play. But I think I read something recently about him not practicing just yet due to some issue, so I'm just trying to get more information. Not trying to cause panic. I just know if there is any information out there somebody on this board has seen it.
It’s a process

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT