ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Facebook rocks sometimes. I may actually get back in touch with some good friends in the Cincinnati area after 27 years. Waiting for a daughter to contact her mom.

Go Irish!
Just stay away from old girlfriends. That's one of those notions that always seems like a good idea but only turns out to be a good idea when you are both over 75 with dead spouses.

I always thought Nimrod was a name that Moe called Larry & Curly in the 3 Stooges. Didn't k ow it had anything to do with Easter or the bible.

Me too, but in my case I remember Nimrod as something Bugs Bunny called Elmer Fudd on the regular. After today, l learned that Nimrod (the Biblical version) was a dude that had issues with Abraham and God. And married his own mother after his dad died (which IMMEDIATELY made me think of Oedipus). Mom had issues too. She self-styled herself as coming to Earth from the Moon in a large egg (yeah, the Easter egg). Nimrod was the son of Cush (which made me think of Willy and weed), who was a great hunter of men (which made me think of Boba Fett and Star Wars). He also was the great-grandson of Noah (yeah, the Ark). Nimrod was a great hunter as well, but he hunted rabbits instead of men. Not to kill the rabbits, he just wanted to catch them just to prove that he can (which is where the Easter bunny derived from).

I'll never take the Easter Sunday sermon for granted again...

Just stay away from old girlfriends. That's one of those notions that always seems like a good idea but only turns out to be a good idea when you are both over 75 with dead spouses.
[laughing]

An old girlfriend bit me in the ass on Facebook 4 years ago. Wife made me unfriend and break contact with her after a little detective work.

Kinda like making claims and defending people without evidence? Or calling me an ass while someone follows me around trying to start shit with me?

Right. Silly. Sometimes it's not fun having one of the dumbest posters follow you around always jabbing. Yes, it's always easy to own, just gets old.

But right. Silly.
Are you saying that I called you an ass? Are you sure?

Reactions: FutureCityCats
I'll never understand how Cal didn't win the title last season. Never. Not til my dying day. Dude had the single most loaded, stacked, talented roster in NCAA history and let a team of cracker ass honkies beat him.

Team featured 7 players that went to the title game the year before (Harrisons, Lee, Pussthress, Johnson, Hawkins, Willis), 4 lottery picks (Towns, WCS, Lyles, Booker) a 1st team All-American the next year (Ulis), 9 McDonald's All-Americans (I'm not listing em because it's embarrassing and Pussthress only counts for 1/3 the season), and 2 guys that will make All NBA Rookie team and 1 that is gonna win ROY (Towns, Booker, possibly WCS).

I mean...

Goddamit, Cal. You mother ****er. How much more do you ****in need?

It's Cal's fault that Willie didn't feel like playing that night, right? You're a TRUE POS.

[roll]

Come all up in the D throwing haymakers. A day later.

Ignore.

**** you.

Maybe I think YOU'RE a piece of shit also. I don't have a clue who you are, but maybe I feel that way. [banana]:cool2::okay:[thumb2][smoke]

You ain't nobody. Just an entitled little pr*** that is so uneducated that you think UK basketball owes you something. You're the DWEEB that makes all UK fans look bad. Flaming idiot.

Last edited:
Jed, did I do anything wrong?
58343911.jpg

so question is... as I ALWAYS ask to assess the dumbassery levels of the dumbasses...

did icecoldbrewtakesitdoggystyle reply to me after I told him I slapped him on ignore, thus rendering me unable to read anything he types?

Please tell me yes. I'll be disappointed if not. :(

I feel sorry for the little girl that is a by-product of a drunken slob blacking out and letting you crawl on top of her. (And yes, you'll read EVERY word of this).

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

No I didn't, it's just that every time you tell someone you put em on ignore they always STILL respond, thus reinforcing the concept of why I put em on ignore in the first place. I don't like reading what dumbasses have to say. Doesn't really register with me.

Then you shouldn't read anything you post, because it's trailer trash idiocy. (and yes, you'll read every word of this). What a complete tool.

Wtf are you talking about?

Look, I get that even mounted with evidence showing your position is wrong, you still hold the same position (notice you didn't quote Speers post that showed it). You're a sweet old man.

I notice you liked when I ran off the posters causing you trouble. But I get you have double standards. It's about convienence for you. When YOU don't like them it's ok, but if someone else(most) don't it's not ok. You're a sweet old man.

I get it's convenient to be loyal for you when it suits your agenda. I personally prescribe to a different philosophy.You're a sweet old man.

Don, I know what kind of man you are. I know what type of man you've been your whole life.

You're a sweet old man.
You don't know shit. You just love to fight. Anybody. Anywhere. Anything. It is action for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT