ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

vmQVGgZ.gif

Ok Beyoncés...

If you know a little about me by now, you'll know:

A) I'm NOT handy
B) I love primo coffee

So, the wife breaks the power knob clean off of my discontinued, but highly-beloved perfectly-maintained KitchenAid Proline Coffee Maker. We have side warming plate, extra ionizing water filters, and 2 carafes as well...

So, I try the ol crazy glue / baking soda concoction to try to weld the knob onto shorn post. FÜCK YOU¡!¡!... I also have a temper. Can't get glue to take. So I get pissed because I'm all in on this machine. This is my second one. It is awesome... Meets 200° at the brew head,has program timer, 14 Cup capacity.... There still is no other product like this on the market.
269_160325_13_6403.jpg

Bless her heart, wifey tried to do a glue session after I charged away cursing and screaming. But unfortunately, she used WAYYY TOOO MUUUUCCH glue and basically fused the entire joint rock solid all around - making it impossible to turn and power up. Ass hat.

So then, I remembered the other old machine sitting rusty in the pantry. I told her we should keep it for spare parts years ago, did she listen? Was it still there? Yep.

But this wouldn't be easy. Removal of electronics, circuits gaskets get to the backside of the knobs would require tiny Chinese hands, killer tools and patience. I have have none of the above.

Making a long, boring story immediately shorter. I fixed the mouthertoucher and perhaps saved my marriage as I was going to kill her if this shit wasn't gonna get resolved. 3.5 hours, swollen fingertips, hot mouthertoucher ing Joe brewed perfectly.

Fin.

Awesome!

D you think that the crumble, wax, shatter stuff causes the phlegm to be more sticky in your throat and lungs?

There's definitely a distinct taste difference of course....nothing noticeable yet as far as throat retention because I've only been through a small amount and it's been sporadic.

I could definitely see it being an issue if used consecutively over a few days, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT