ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Best 50 bucks I ever spent on a yard work implement. 4 inch mini chainsaw.

saw.jpg

He was part of one of the great UK D-Lines with Caudill, Dewayne Robertson, and Ellery Moore. Dave Ragone was absolutely destroyed by that bunch.

Jack Black gets props for Tropic Thunder, High Fidelity and two roles on "Mr. Show" in the "Jeepers Creepers. The Musical" and the traveling salesman, farmers daughters musical number. That's the list.

didnt sweet pea hit an E-Carolina runner so hard his mouthpiece was clearly visible on national TV flying off the field?

Myron Pryor had some hits too - i think he truly almost killed a UGA back on an anticipated screen pass in Lexington once - hit looked life changing

Dickie Lyons devastating block against LSU RB/WR during upset at Commonwealth was epic as well

Stoops could potentially go 6-6 or 7-5 and still have a team capable of winning the ACC this year -

Most likely "upset"?

Texas!

Sunday Quick Hitters :

~ As was previously alluded to, Barion Brown is a cheat code in NCAA Football 2025. If the safety bites for even a second on a PA go route it's guaranteed 6. Kicking in this game is an absolute bitch, however, which is nice because it was automatic before.

~ Lost my uncle this week to pancreatic cancer. He was 51. Loved the outdoors, excellent craftsman and an old fashioned hardened man. Spoke with him for two hours while on vacation right before he passed. Completely different person in regard to his normal emotionless exterior, praising my family and myself, telling me to cherish everything I can and telling me he was proud and loved me (for the first time ever). The type of conversation that changes the way you perceive everything.

~ Biden out, Harris in? No thanks. This election season appears to have been written by Vince Russo.

~ The Mariners are the most perplexing team in MLB to me. Excellent arms and decent defense, can't hit the ball to save their lives. They were the de facto AL west leaders forever and will cave late because they can't hold onto meager leads and win 1-0 every night. This has been their issue for the last 5 years and yet there has been no change to the GM's philosophy. Maddening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT