ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

LOL..This was my momma's go to medicine when we kids and got the sick's.. We had a horse, he had the sniffles. Mom had me to take a cotton ball and smear Vicks inside his nostrils several times a day for about 3 or 4 days and I'll be damned if that horse didn't get his get up and go back....My mom was a hoot..

1918795_556021981230587_5932543825993451585_n.png
Doc Adams. But it doesn't cost $20.00.

• Morning, D-Leaguers.
  • 57°F in Johns Creek, GA this AM. Overcast. IFR. We're getting some rain today.
  • Blood Sugar = 175. Progress. Hungry. My body is adjusting to no good food. No candy bars.
  • Keurig Dark Magic going down. Helping me wake up.
  • #3 didn't come home this weekend dammit. He's in Ranger School. God, I miss that boy.
  • Product for you. If the pollen is kicking your ass, try Nasacort, Allergy 24 HR. Start with 2 squirts. Lasts 24 hours. 1 squirt after that. The best I have found. No drip for 24 hours.
  • That's it.
  • Over.
Yes, great progress. Keep an eye on it, Donfather.

Good luck to #3. Ranger school ranks among the toughest courses in the world. I believe it is still 9 weeks in length.

He's about 2 weeks in I think.
The course emphasizes leadership while under extreme duress. Patrolling is a dominating theme. I attended the 3-week Ranger pre-course to prep for Ranger school, but was injured a few months before my class date. Just to give you an example of how demanding Ranger school is, training averages 20 hours per day. Guys lose tons of weight.

The course emphasizes leadership while under extreme duress. Patrolling is a dominating theme. I attended the 3-week Ranger pre-course to prep for Ranger school, but was injured a few months before my class date. Just to give you an example of how demanding Ranger school is, training averages 20 hours per day. Guys lose tons of weight.
He has told me.

How do you like Publix? My little brother is a district manager.
I do 90% of my shopping there. Great management. I have had folks tell me that they have trouble getting custom-blended meat products like my ground round-brisket mix that you have heard me talk about. Not at my store. The guy at the specialty counter does what I want ......... every time. That's my store and QB's. Groceries are expensive everywhere. Fresh Market is for rich folks. Hardly ever go in there.

Last edited:
I do 90% of my shopping there. Great management. I have had folks tell me that they have trouble getting custom-blended meal products like my ground round-brisket mix that you have heard me talk about. Not at my store. The guy at the specialty counter does what I want ......... every time. That's my store and QB's. Groceries are expensive everywhere. Fresh Market is for rich folks. Hardly ever go in there.
Good stuff! I'll let my little brother know.

Publix is eying expansion in Texas. Gonna be a tough, as H.E. Butts (HEB) is very established here in central Texas. Publix is a wonderful company to work for.

Because America is consumed of fat ****ing lard ass piece of shit enabled "give me everything" unmotivated emotionally wrecked diabetic fatass mother ****ers. Some people are born with problems, most people develop em because they're lazy and said lardass.

Every time I get a patient that's obese and has an order for reducing back/hip/knee/ankle pain I roll my goddam eyes. Deep down... I don't wanna help you. I want you to live with your shitty life choices. But getting a pay check and things like that...

Exercise, eat right. It's not hard, lardasses.

Harsh, but it's the truth.

[laughing]

Knew someone would come with this kind of post. CLEARLY if you have some problem you can't do much about, you don't apply. CLEARLY I was referencing the ones that eat and lazy themselves into being a lardass. Clearly.

Good rant, doh. Solid effort.

And my comment about getting a paycheck was in reference to me doing my job despite personal feelings. Not a free gubment check for fats.

<---- got ripped last night. Baby slept 6 hours. Wife was elated. At the vet currently for rabies shot. For the younger dog, not me.

CLEARLY I said I may have taken things wrong..so all is good in da hood..sorry I got my balls in a knot..

I am going to go ahead and announce that I will recant the following statement shortly after its posting...

Funkycat is probably my favorite poster on all of catpaws. His wit is brilliant. His timing is perfect. And his sarcastic posts are gold. His alter ego accounts are primo. And his photoshop skillz have no rival. Yet his regular postings about every day stuff fit right in with D.

Please disregard this entire post. Mods please delete.

I am going to go ahead and announce that I will recant the following statement shortly after its posting...

Funkycat is probably my favorite poster on all of catpaws. His wit is brilliant. His timing is perfect. And his sarcastic posts are gold. His alter ego accounts are primo. And his photoshop skillz have no rival. Yet his regular postings about every day stuff fit right in with D.

Please disregard this entire post. Mods please delete.
giphy.gif

Harsh, but it's the truth.
Wait until you guys are almost 73. Since 2000 I have gained 30-70 pounds. I have weighed as much as 270. I now weigh 230. I love candy bars. I would think nothing of each a huge Pay Day or a huge Snickers bar. Fried Catfish. Fried Chicken. French Fries. No more. That stuff can kill you. Things are a changing for me. I'm getting used to it.

20 hours a day? Do you even gets coffee and donuts? Smoke breaks? Can you check catpaw? Man I wouldn't last.

Bout to go whip this yard. Get some beds prepped for stuff, tear up jack, etc. Enjoy the weather while you can. In the virtual e-world there is no weather.
#3 tells me that he is getting about 4 hours sleep per day. The rest of the time some Sergeant is hollering at him about something. I'll be happy when he finishes Ranger School.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Was able to work outside and ride mower without the ole jock strap aka ball bra due to the ole varicocele from last summer.

Much much work completed. Feel good about it. Working does good on clearing the mind and to keep me from plotting murders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT