ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Just saw dancing man. That is hilarious. That's the funniest thing I've seen/heard since "squirt to the ceiling". I hope he continues to dance and occasionally fall.

I can't see the political thread anymore so I have to stick this here: Bernie sanders is crazy. Today is the first time I've heard him speak. I used to think Hillary was a lock despite nobody likening her, but I don't believe that anymore. I have no damn clue. We is fuct worse than the last election I think. The only thing this country wants is more spending. That's what we'll get.

Are we better without Alex? Lol, not really, but really....idk, could be, I guess, considering Poy plays about 50% of the time. It's a gamble, but it does seem as of late he's given us more nothing than something. So, if we can divide his minutes among hungry guys like Willis, Hump, Mathews, or whoever feels like playing that night, we could benefit.

Mash, here is two words we can get used to....President Trump.

Was in the teen degrees this morning. Now up to 23. Great. Laundry day and little bit is sick, home from school. FCC.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-21-at-10.03.43-AM.png

No snow day today or yesterday. FCPS folks are strong-willed and a hardy breed, I suppose.

Crazy busy week.

Those of you with older kids, how long did you wait for your kid to be able to drive to school/work/etc. on their own. I can't wait for my oldest to be able to drive himself, but in some ways, I'm scared to death of it too. I drove on my own the day after I turned 16.5, but I didn't really go anywhere besides work and school.

Fell asleep for the last 7 minutes of the game. Please let them play like that in March.

Pro tip: Don't slide down rails while holding children.

Willy, you're killing me.

Fun, I let my 17yr.old daughter drive as soon as she was legal and we had a car. She has had two fender benders. It doesn't take much to classify a wrecked car as a "total". We had decided she could drive to school on her own, but we had several hours of training. Paid 500 bucks for a training class in Paducah that was worth the investment, and then...it's out of our hands. Best to you my friend.

All is well and cold in the city. 22. Catfan, you got a parka I can use? FCC.

Great work Willy.

I looked up Bernie Sanders last week on the Google machine. I like all the things that he wants to do, but have no idea how we would ever pay for it. Kinda like day dreaming about winning the lottery. Ultimately, I'd rather have Bernie as a grandpa than a president.

The faucet in my head is turned off today. Sinus passages are swollen. Daughter is sick so I'm burning a few more of my 700 hr sick bank.

I hope the Cats look as good in SC as they did in Rupp the last 2 games. We did have a scoring drought in he first half last night, the Dawgs did too, but they got to the line.

The faucet in my head is turned off today. Sinus passages are swollen. Daughter is sick so I'm burning a few more of my 700 hr sick bank.
eek.gif

Wow, that's really awesome. I currently have only 357 hours in accrued sick leave and 147 in annual leave. I haven't called in sick in over 18 months. After 6 months, we receive an extra 8 hours, which I usually combine with annual leave.

Yeah, as a matter of fact I'm thinking this team just might be better without Alex.

This team is weird. Could beat any team in the nation, turn around and lose to freaking Tennessee.

I couldn't bear to watch the clip of Dancing Ass fall down with that little girl - how bad was it?

Cujo, didn't see it. How's things my friend? FCC.

Not bad my man. It's about 58 degrees here. It's been a little nippy this past week. Getting to wear my semi-winter clothing for 2 weeks, then in the closet and out with the shorts.

Was in the teens this morning. Up to 24 now. Freaking heat wave. I'll tell you Willy, the older I get, the worse this cold weather gets me. Stay all bundled up, lose my gloves, take care of kids forty leven coats.

Two more Saturdays of church bb. Actually be glad when it's done. For the last 4 years we didn't start until mid March or April. First time we have dealt with snow and cold. Had to call off some practices and one Saturday due to snow. My boys team is a big time 4 and 0. In the beginning I had 2 kids that couldn't even dribble the ball. Last week one of those same 2 got 12 points and the other got 6 or so. Improvement is a good thing. Kids having fun.

To all my friends and others, have a good rest of the day. FCC.

eek.gif

Wow, that's really awesome. I currently have only 357 hours in accrued sick leave and 147 in annual leave. I haven't called in sick in over 18 months. After 6 months, we receive an extra 8 hours, which I usually combine with annual leave.
12 hrs per month sick leave. You can use it for being sick. Kid being sick, funeral. At retirement they will pay out for $2000 worth, so I might as well use it. I try not to miss, but I don't want to be spreading germs around.

12 hrs per month sick leave. You can use it for being sick. Kid being sick, funeral. At retirement they will pay out for $2000 worth, so I might as well use it. I try not to miss, but I don't want to be spreading germs around.
We receive 8 hours per month. Once I hit 480 hours total accrued next year, I'm gonna start taking a sick day the day after I receive sick leave bonus hours. Extra day off every 6 months.

On annual leave, I finally hit 10 hours per month.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT