ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Evening, D.

-Spent most of the day in court. Morning = testifying in lawsuit. Afternoon = questioned as expert in a civil matter for a neighbor. Have definitely had better days but squirting to the ceiling in relief that it's over right now.

-Reading back through all of this stuff is [laughing]. Good job, everyone.

-Triggerfish for dinner last night was $$$$$. Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter was a more than decent accompanying libation.

-Eric Crawford always looks like he's perpetually smelling one of Spearz's White Castle farts
18717536_BG1.jpg

I mean WTF is wrong with his face?

-Cats by 8 tonight. Hope to make it through the first half. Tired as hell.

Evening, D.

-Spent most of the day in court. Morning = testifying in lawsuit. Afternoon = questioned as expert in a civil matter for a neighbor. Have definitely had better days but squirting to the ceiling in relief that it's over right now.

-Triggerfish for dinner last night was $$$$$. Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter was a more than decent accompanying libation.

-Eric Crawford always looks like he's perpetually smelling one of Spearz's White Castle farts
18717536_BG1.jpg

Very odd face indeed.

Triggerfish is the shit.

Evening, D.

-Reading back through all of this stuff is [laughing]. Good job, everyone.

18717536_BG1.jpg

I think he looks like he is in a contant state of trying to pinch one off. Don't think I have ever seen him that he doesn't look like he's in mid power dump. I had a theory that since he was never seen from the waist down on TV that he was really on a toilet in mid-shit as he had to go on.

I think he looks like he is in a contant state of trying to pinch one off. Don't think I have ever seen him that he doesn't look like he's in mid power dump. I had a theory that since he was never seen from the waist down on TV that he was really on a toilet in mid-shit as he had to go on.
Eric, get your sphincter examined ASAP. It's not doing its job, bruh. And your face muscles are tired of this clenching bullshit.

Last edited:
I thought it was just a one game deal
No. Nike told us at the unveiling that was a permanent secondary logo. It was going on the shooting shirts immediately, and was the hip patch for all football uniforms. The uniform Alex wore, where he looked miserable, will only be used Saturday against USCjr. They are gonna try to make us accept Blue Fireball Cat. Already gear out with that God-awful logo on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT