ADVERTISEMENT

Craft Jet On the Move

I replied in a thread yesterday that a good of friend of mine told me his friend who is a UK trusty and connected to Barnhart said there would be a meeting with Hurley today. Since the info is channeled through multiple people, take it with a grain of salt. We shall see.

How many flights does that jet take in a typical week? I assume a billionaire's jet is always on the move.
Yeah I figured it very likely could be a regular work flight, but my point was it’s not headed to TX so it’s not being used (yet) for this supposed intro to Drew presser at UK.

Granted they could and likely would just use another plane for that given their onto the fact that fans are tracking.

Gotta get that raise for Hurley. He is going to be a big UK fan now. After back to back championships and UK showing interest, he’ll get the best possible money UConn has to offer.

Luckily, I saw The Eagle has Landed and know how these things work.

Nobody will ever know what he did. Are you crazy that is Winston Churchill lying there? No, that is one George Fowler lying there. He is a variety artist, of a sort. And a very brave man. Incredible! He knew this sort of thing could happen; he didn't even call out. Played it straight through to the end.

The Germans sent a hit squad to kill Churchill. One succeeds in getting through and succeeds in killing him when they are finally killed by British Security. American captain thinks they have killed Churchill. Churchill is in Iran and his body double has been killed.

Michael Caine plays German officer that succeeds. I hate him until this day.

This was back in the 60s, but I once saw Nelson Rockefeller get off a commercial flight. He was governor of NY at the time and grandson of the richest man in the world, but he still flew commercial.

Reactions: FrankUnderwoodX
I still believe up until this point, MB has not made any official offer to Hurley and certainly Donovan. The plan has always been to make one offer and one offer only, to Scott Drew. Once this is over and the dust settles, I will be proven right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT