ADVERTISEMENT

Craft Jet On the Move

It's flying to Connecticut. It had to take this flight path to avoid the heavy storms in New York:

oRBNHD7.png

bioiD8P.png
Correct. IFR conditions today required use of flight vectors. Wherever it's going, it won't be direct like yesterday during VFR conditions.

I still believe up until this point, MB has not made any official offer to Hurley and certainly Donovan. The plan has always been to make one offer and one offer only, to Scott Drew. Once this is over and the dust settles, I will be proven right.
It’s been confirmed that Nate Oats was actually the first call but they were unwilling to negotiate his $18 million buyout.

I do think Scott Drew has received the only actual offer, but Oats was the original first target.

It’s been confirmed that Nate Oats was actually the first call but they were unwilling to negotiate his $18 million buyout.

I do think Scott Drew has received the only actual offer, but Oats was the original first target.
Although that doesn't necessarily mean he was top of the list. An AD in MBs situation has to get his ducks in a row to see what his true options are. His call to Bama's AD (a friend) to ask about the buyout is standard procedure to see of Oats would even be an option. Once the AD said no negotiation on the buyout, it was over for Oats as a potential option, hence the surprising message Oats sent out right away.

Reactions: augustaky1
It will turn back north now that it's flown around the flight restricted Air Force Base.

IFR conditions today so it's using specific vectors that ATC gives you. It won't be a direct flight today to wherever it's going.
They wouldn’t be on vectors for an entire flight to avoid storm cells. They would have planned the original route that way. Flight plans don’t have to just be departure to arrival. It can easily be departure—multiple gps or vor waypoints or following victor airways — destination. But the overall concept of it not being direct due to weather holds true

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT