ADVERTISEMENT

Conversation between Cal and Jeffries dad leaked to media

• Thread starter anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
  • Start date
I didn’t write it. Copied and pasted. Anymore dumb questions?
In that context it sounds like dad wanted a reason to stay. If that was indeed the exchange, Cal couldn't have handled it any better. Good riddance.

Reactions: musrat59
Ignore this post, Cal didn't talk to him, Barbie did. This whole thing was a scam, it was Memphis and his dad trying to get Kentucky to continue, so Penny could get a recruiting win. Move on guys,

Reactions: k4d2g0
Ignore this post, Cal didn't talk to him, Barbie did. This whole thing was a scam, it was Memphis and his dad trying to get Kentucky to continue, so Penny could get a recruiting win. Move on guys,
Whew, glad this over.
Thank goodness. Someone knows the real story. AND, tells us all to move on.
You have killed any more posts, conjectures or fan theories.
Thanks for all that you do.

In that context it sounds like dad wanted a reason to stay. If that was indeed the exchange, Cal couldn't have handled it any better. Good riddance.

Umm ...you realize the tweet is a joke, right?

He doesn't know what happened. None of us do. I think it's time to move on from this story.

Reactions: BBUK and UKWildcatT
Whew, glad this over.
Thank goodness. Someone knows the real story. AND, tells us all to move on.
You have killed any more posts, conjectures or fan theories.
Thanks for all that you do.

And with such authority along with forgetting the past that others don't forget.

Reactions: kev69
I think it its great how Cal handled this idiot.

Well just how did Cal handle Mr. Jefferies? Mr. Jefferies supposedly said nothing negative about Cal. You know something different.

Actually you don't and just want some attention.

Well just how did Cal handle Mr. Jefferies? Mr. Jefferies supposedly said nothing negative about Cal. You know something different.

Well, it seems I got your attention.
pay-attention-to-me-gif-8.gif

Uh... he let the kid go, and obviously, without a choice to return.
How bout dem apples?

Reactions: BBUK and kev69
b7f997cb-3dc3-4658-ac3c-d5777a57e119_screenshot.jpg

I think some done P_SSED they pants... got too much to handle...

Do it this way...

ActiveFineBassethound-max-1mb.gif

Where’s the fun in letting it go?

Hey Keyser, I’m looking forward to seeing you at the first tailgate. What do you like to drink?
I’ll make sure I have it.

Groceries...

The truth comes out. Now we understand that any kid that signs elsewhere is a UK leftover and Cal never wanted them in the first place! Explains why Duke is doing so well.:pimp:
The truth comes out. Now we understand that any kid that signs elsewhere is a UK leftover and Cal never wanted them in the first place! Explains why Duke is doing so well.:pimp:
I much prefer Donte Allen over Jeffries. Allen wants to be at Kentucky and Jefferies does not. It is that simple.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT