ADVERTISEMENT

It’s actually embarrassing how…..

Edwards does it all the time. Cal even mentioned it in his postgame.

You're right, Edwards to me more seems like a case of him getting lost in transition or his version of going "under" is he plays off his man off ball way too far so is easily screened off for a 3. He is the exception to everything I said above, that actually is a case of poor effort and lack of focus burning us. The other guys not so much.

Reactions: Mike-McD
I think it's a coaching issue. No way the entire staff sits there and doesn't see that AB defends like he's 6'2". That or they have told him and he's not receptive. I also agree that road games are tough, but I don't really buy into "conference" playing into it. Especially when people say "oh this conference plays a different way than that way", but I know you weren't suggesting that. The coaching staff needs to be doing a better job, unless they're just a bunch of recruiters who go home and pet their dogs.
It's not a coincidence that as soon as league play starts in most conferences you see games being called differently. Nebraska beating Purdue because of foul trouble.... It makes for closer games and good tv. I don't think the games are rigged by who wins but I most def think they are controlled by how much a team can win by.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT