ADVERTISEMENT

Boozer brothers to Kentucky is possible

Alot people think because Dad played at Duke that they are a lock to go there. Wouldn't surprise me if Cal and his staff get them to come to Kentucky.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

The last thing we need is 5* one-and-done players. Duke can have them!
It's an empty honor now... it means absolutely nothing... except in counting how many pros come from the program. That is the only reason to recruit one-and-done freshmen.
(except AD)

Reactions: G-PIP
Well...Wagner DID come here. Of course, Louisville is hot trash. But the Boozer Boys are only going to Duke.
I dunno if it is as big of a lock as most think. Common sense says they do but I’ve heard from many places that we are in a good spot with them. Mainly because their mom is heading the recruitment and she likes Cal, we also prioritized the lower ranked brother which they really liked. Most schools want the Forward and we said we want both and will take either not as a package if they want.

Miami is the only school that can get them from Duke , but let’s be real they are were Duke bound the day they became high level recruits

Bet he rode the small bus

Might just be a joke but I recently started a new job managing group homes that care for adults with autism and different mental disorders. That comment isn’t nice and I’m sure you didn’t mean it that way, FYI.

This guy always has off the wall predictions, I’ve came to expect them and even look forward to them. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: oceanna and maxp12
I seriously doubt we're getting them. It'd be nice.

Just like I seriously doubt other schools are convinced they're getting Karter Knox.

It’s duke or Miami. The only place they would want to “build there own legacy” would be at Miami there hometown school.

But as I said before. When you’re named after the stadium, it’s hard to fathom you’re going anywhere else.

Those of you guys who actually think we have a shot with the Boozer twins have no credibility. We have 0% chance.
Anyone that says we have 0% chance had no credibility. There are lots of examples, actually more often than not of players not going where their dad went. Especially if different head coach. But also, as a Statistician, you can never say something has 0% chance; close to 0% is ok.

I do put it at <20%, maybe even <10%.

Those of you guys who actually think we have a shot with the Boozer twins have no credibility. We have 0% chance.
Thank you. Said it in the Cooper Flagg threads for months. I feel sorry for anybody that falls for Dukes nonsense where they put smoke out there to try to make you think a recruit is on the fence. This is what Duke and Nike do. Stop falling for it. They’re going to Duke.

They live with their mom and Carlos and her had a really messy divorce so I wouldn't put it past them to go to KY. I think it would be a major upset though if they don't go to Duke.

Reactions: wellnow
FWIW, Graf says the same thing. He says it’s a very real possibility that Kentucky can land the Boozer twins, if not likely. Idk. Don’t shoot the messenger.
I'm not saying it is gong to happen, either, and I do think it is a long shot. But Carlos has no ties to Dook anymore with K being gone. If K were still roaming the sidelines and fainting, they would be a 100% lock to Dook.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT