ADVERTISEMENT

Coen to Kentucky!

We still have at least one opening, With all the local head Coaching changes "Louisville, Cinn, etc". it would be good to hire one of their assistants that could bring players with him. especially the one that brought those four-star commitments to Louisville we need the QB., of course, we need to get our NIL situation worked out sounds like he knows how to use it, Pay him if can't Coach use as a recruiter.

Honestly, can't believe he wanted to come back. I guess he knew he was likely fired for only winning 4 games.

Reactions: Blouman
We still have at least one opening, With all the local head Coaching changes "Louisville, Cinn, etc". it would be good to hire one of their assistants that could bring players with him. especially the one that brought those four-star commitments to Louisville we need the QB., of course, we need to get our NIL situation worked out sounds like he knows how to use it, Pay him if can't Coach use as a recruiter.
Can't hire Adidas

Reactions: Blisterpac
Honestly, can't believe he wanted to come back. I guess he knew he was likely fired for only winning 4 games.
It isn’t that surprising. Most people think McVey is retiring after this year (he almost did last year).

I Think LC thought he’d go back to LA, have a good season, and be the front runner to replace McVey only for it to now look like he’d be looking for a new nfl job regardless. So why not go back to a staff and city you’re already familiar with for a couple years until he get another good nfl look

It isn’t that surprising. Most people think McVey is retiring after this year (he almost did last year).

I Think LC thought he’d go back to LA, have a good season, and be the front runner to replace McVey only for it to now look like he’d be looking for a new nfl job regardless. So why not go back to a staff and city you’re already familiar with for a couple years until he get another good nfl look
That or he realized how great a job the UK OC is vs. F-ed Up LA & NFL.

We have a position besides OC and RB/ST that remains open?

Reactions: cat888
I think it was more likely that McVay is moving to the broadcast booth and Coen would have to look for another job.

Assuming he is coming back, it won't be until after the Rams are done playing for the season.

Thought I read that if one of two teams win Sun, Rams will be eliminated. Maybe one was Seattle, don't recall the other. If that happens Coen could leave pretty soon but likely will be early Jan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT