ADVERTISEMENT

Cindog

Just spoke to Angela
They have met with Palliative care. There has been some minute response, so they don’t have to think about removing life support for 48 hours. It’s very doubtful this means anything (she says)...just that there is a little more time to reconcile what is to come.
I’m praying for a miracle

Everyone just keep praying. We serve a mighty God. His will be done.

I am new-ish to board...somehow just passed one year I believe. Not sure where the year went...but I digress. I didn't get to see a lot of @Cindog28 posts but seems like everyone thinks very highly of her. I am sorry for her and her loving family and friends. God works in mysterious ways. I am praying for her. Just followed her on board as I am a superstitious person by nature and feel drawn to do so. Bless her and her family.

I have known CinDog many years through this message board. Good girl. Big, big Cat fan. I always liked what she had to say. When her time comes God will take her in His loving arms to that special place up there in Heaven. This makes me very sad. I pray that the Lord will be there with her children and Husband and others that love her.

tenor.gif

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

So sad to hear. My mom went thru the what seems like eternity of a process. The burden was left to me to decide when it was time.

Reactions: Bkocats
Prayers to @Cindog28

She was great on here throughout the years. A true blue Kentucky fan to the core, just like many of us. She will be greatly missed.

I dread this type of stuff. You just never imagine anything bad happening to anyone on here. It’s our little “get away” from normal every day life.

Cindy’s sister posted on FB an open invitation for her friends to come say goodbye. She’s still on life support and has not been responsive since the tiny flurry this morning.
I haven’t pressed Angela for any updates...just waiting for her to tell me anything she feels she wants to
I’m still praying for that miracle but it’s looking more and more it’ll be a different kind

Just now saw this.

Damn this.

Cindog was one of my first friends on the board here so to speak.

and this sounds eerily familiar as this is how Mom basically died. I hate it. Hate it so much.

life is just not fair to us sometimes. This year has been rough for us. My mom, Jared, children, and now Cindog who would be enjoying this team immensely.

I’m hoping for a miracle, but unfortunately know all to well at this point. And while we want Cindog to stay with us, unless she can come back to us fully restored- we don’t want her to be in pain. We love you Cindog. And if you can’t come back to us, we understand.

We will miss you greatly if that occurs. But if so, go rest well in the Father and be healed.

Cindy’s sister posted on FB an open invitation for her friends to come say goodbye. She’s still on life support and has not been responsive since the tiny flurry this morning.
I haven’t pressed Angela for any updates...just waiting for her to tell me anything she feels she wants to
I’m still praying for that miracle but it’s looking more and more it’ll be a different kind

Im sorry BKO. This feels way too familiar. I hate every aspect of this.

We love you Cindog.

Man that sucks. So sorry to hear. :(

If anyone can share this on the National board I’d be grateful. I know she has friends over there as well and for some reason I still can’t post over there
Thanks in advance to anyone willing to do this

Reactions: Fox2monk
Prayers for Cindog and her family especially her younger son, that’s tough on a young kid. Praying for a miracle, also praying for you too BKO. If she doesn’t make it I hope and pray she does not suffer and goes peacefully. BBN is a family and when something like this happens we all feel it for our brother or our sister. God Bless........

As of this morning there is no change
I did ask Angela to tell her how many people have responded to this thread with their love and prayers and that our game thread last night was dedicated to her (thank you so much @Cardsstink for doing that, awesome gesture)
If she is still with us tomorrow I will be going down to say my goodbyes in person. I wish I could today...
Thank you to everyone who has posted in this thread. The family appreciates and is gratified that Cindy had such a positive impact here

I did ask Angela to tell her how many people have responded to this thread with their love and prayers and that our game thread last night was dedicated to her (thank you so much @Cardsstink for doing that, awesome gesture)
If she is still with us tomorrow I will be going down to say my goodbyes in person. I wish I could today...
Thank you to everyone who has posted in this thread. The family appreciates and is gratified that Cindy had such a positive impact here

Thank you, Beth, for the updates although they are not what we all wanted to hear. God be with her and her family in these final hours, if that is what is to be, I know she will be in a much better and peaceful place in His arms.

God bless

May God bless her and her family! I always enjoy her post on here and she loves the Cats! Prayers!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT