ADVERTISEMENT

Cindog

This has all been so sad. They say He has a plan and I have to go with it but sometimes it’s really hard to understand. Again, more prayers sent for her and her family.

Angela just sent me a message
They will be turning off life support this afternoon

I had hoped...

Now I’m praying that if it must be this way, please Lord let it be quick
Thank you for the update.

Cindy and her family and friends will continue to be in my prayers.
meloncoly.jpg

Just not fair this all happening to such a wonderful person. A lot of us may have never had the good fortune to meet her personally but it speaks volumes about Cindy and the impact she left with so many showing their support and prayers for her & the family. Heaven will be her reward! May God Bless her family, friends and her dogs she dearly loved!

Hate to hear things like this. Hate suffering.

Life really isn't fair or just most of the time.

Sending good thoughts to Cindog and her loved ones.

OH Man I so hate to hear this , my heartfelt prayers go out to the family . My the Lord comfort this family in the troubling time

Reactions: Bkocats
Sounds like Cindy’s battle is over. Praying for her loved ones who are left behind to deal with the huge void she will leave.
God bless and comfort them.

Angela just sent me a message
They will be turning off life support this afternoon

I had hoped...

Now I’m praying that if it must be this way, please Lord let it be quick

Amen BKO....my heart feels empty... I am losing a good friend...I never personally met Cin, but she was /is my good friend...

May the Good Lord bless her and May she be in His presents- worshiping Him, free of pain, suffering and these worldly afflictions...

Aloha (Love) Cindog....

AlohaCat

Reactions: Bkocats
This saddens me really bad :pray: for her family in this sad sad time she will be so missed around here:cry::cry:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT