ADVERTISEMENT

Cindog

Deeply saddening.
Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
WE could do a rosary for Cindog. (A Detailed Guide to Our Lady's Rosary)
Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Last edited:

This how this roseary stuff starts,:Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

This how this roseary stuff starts,:Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Reactions: kl40504 and Mike-D
Folks keep praying !!!!
Cindy was taken off life support yesterday but she started breathing on her own. Things are stabilizing but she’s still unconscious. Definitely not out of the woods but there is some hope
Please God..oh please.

This was the first thing I read when I woke up this morning. What a great way to start my day. I sure hope and pray that she keeps fighting and He has more plans for her on earth. Come on Cindog...... keep fighting.

keep fighting girl! My prayers continue.

tenor.gif
[/QUOTE]

Folks keep praying !!!!
Cindy was taken off life support yesterday but she started breathing on her own. Things are stabilizing but she’s still unconscious. Definitely not out of the woods but there is some hope
Please God..oh please.

Brought a smile to my face and just about made me cry at the same time. C'mon Cindy, fight as hard as you can. God is awesome! Praying hard as I can for this woman.

Folks keep praying !!!!
Please God..oh please.

Great news to hear, Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” Prayer is the most powerful tool that Jesus says we have to talk to the Father. Keep praying for Cindy and her family for God will to be done.

Well folks
This is very hard for me to relate

The info I got this morning was from Cindy’s boyfriend. He, understandably, believed that her breathing on her own meant she was going to recover. The poor man was almost desperate in his hope and belief that Cindy would recover. Because I was so very hopeful myself , I made a huge mistake in not talking to Angela directly. The following more accurately describes what is going on:
Yes Cindy is breathing on her own, and her vitals are somewhat stabilized. However, due to hepatic encephalopathy there is irreversible brain damage; organs are slowly shutting down. She will not be waking up without a major miracle. As soon a room opens, Cindy will be transferred to hospice to be kept as comfortable and pain free as possible

I’m so very sorry for raising everyone’s hopes. All I can say is I wanted so badly for my friend to wake up.

Well folks

The info I got this morning was from Cindy’s boyfriend. He, understandably, believed that her breathing on her own meant she was going to recover. The poor man was almost desperate in his hope and belief that Cindy would recover. Because I was so very hopeful myself , I made a huge mistake in not talking to Angela directly. The following more accurately describes what is going on:
Yes Cindy is breathing on her own, and her vitals are somewhat stabilized. However, due to hepatic encephalopathy there is irreversible brain damage; organs are slowly shutting down. She will not be waking up without a major miracle. As soon a room opens, Cindy will be transferred to hospice to be kept as comfortable and pain free as possible

I’m so very sorry for raising everyone’s hopes. All I can say is I wanted so badly for my friend to wake up.
BKO...you're our conduit to Cindy and you have nothing to apologize for.

God Bless Cindy and her family. :pray::pray::pray:

Well folks

No apology needed no matter the reason. I imagine most of us who remember one of her last post a week or so ago..while praying for a miracle...knew that it would indeed take a miracle of God in that she said she was not going to have a transplant ( or words to that effect).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT