ADVERTISEMENT

Cindog

I have some very bad news regarding Cindy. If you would keep her and her family in your prayers
4f27f530fe04b6ded591e2e1be6b1f8f--sculpture-clay-sculpture-garden.jpg

If it's God's will to accept her into His arms, then His will be done.

In Heaven, maybe she can touch this board in a way to promote civility and fun; to celebrate our love of BBN and our beloved Cats, and to temper the caustic and mean-spirited to be tolerant of others.

She would have fun, as always, but respect all of BBN!

Prayers for her and her family, loved ones and friends.

So sorry to hear about Cindog:cry:. Praying that God covers her with His love and her family with His peace and comfort. <><

Reactions: Bkocats
hey folks
I have some very bad news regarding Cindy

I’ve been speaking to her sister. Cindy has brain damage due to lack of oxygen in relation to complications from cirrhosis.
She’s currently sedated and on a ventilator; the doctor does not expect her to make it.

If you would keep her and her family in your prayers: she has two sons, ages 21 and 14 and a young grandson.

My heart is breaking. I miss my friend
Wow. I wasn't prepared to hear this. Not sure what to think. What a beautiful soul. No matter what happens, it all works out. Prayers and peace to her family.

Hate to hear this news. She was just commenting the other day about not wanting any help from anyone and now this. Just shows you how fast things can escalate. I just lost my stepdad about 3 months ago to cancer. He got tired of dealing with all the treatments and 2 weeks later he was gone. Prayers to Cindog and her family.

Hate to hear this news. She was just commenting the other day about not wanting any help from anyone and now this. Just shows you how fast things can escalate. I just lost my stepdad about 3 months ago to cancer. He got tired of dealing with all the treatments and 2 weeks later he was gone. Prayers to Cindog and her family.

Sorry to hear of the passing of your stepfather. I hope you are doing as well as possible. My thoughts are also with you this evening. I wish I could close my eyes and come back to this board and see that post about Cindog gone as of none of it was happening. Take care, KyCatFan.

hey folks
I have some very bad news regarding Cindy

I’ve been speaking to her sister. Cindy has brain damage due to lack of oxygen in relation to complications from cirrhosis.
She’s currently sedated and on a ventilator; the doctor does not expect her to make it.

If you would keep her and her family in your prayers: she has two sons, ages 21 and 14 and a young grandson.

My heart is breaking. I miss my friend
Damn. Incredibly sad news. She is one of my favorites on here. Prayers sent.

I am so sorry to hear this sad news.. She spoke her mind some times and was always joking around is how I took it. I pray that our Savior Jesus Christ will heal her and that if it is God's will she will recover and be with us again. It is all up to our Heavenly Father and his will..

GBB

So very sorry to hear this. Prayers going up in Jesus name for the her and the family. Please keep us all informed.

Wow... I’m so sad to hear this.

Thinking and praying for her, her loved ones, and everyone she knew and impacted.

She was one of my favorite posters on this board since I first joined.

I hate to hear this.

Cindog was the best. We bonded over our mutual disdain for the Cards. Hoping Cindy, her family, and friends are able to find peace and comfort.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT