ADVERTISEMENT

Cindog

Bkocats

All-American
Jan 2, 2011
hey folks
I have some very bad news regarding Cindy

I’ve been speaking to her sister. Cindy has brain damage due to lack of oxygen in relation to complications from cirrhosis.
She’s currently sedated and on a ventilator; the doctor does not expect her to make it.

If you would keep her and her family in your prayers: she has two sons, ages 21 and 14 and a young grandson.

My heart is breaking. I miss my friend

So sad Bev.. I remember our days on the old AOL UK Board. Cindy was one of the best..We lost Budd Ariz Wildcat, who was AU 1st but UK 2nd. Will hate to lose another favorite of ours..Many great memories, esp mine with NYCatFan..We had a war as I supported Tubby and He wanted Crean..See how that turned out.. Will miss u Cindy..Rest up, the next journey will be like a NCAA title full time..

Ohh no. Love you Cindy. I don’t even know what to say here. She’s been one of my favorite people for a long time and she feels like family to me. I hate this soo bad. God love you Cindy. God please make sure she isn’t in any pain and if she has to go, please take her home with you. I didn’t think I would end up crying when I logged on here today, but I was sure wrong.

So sad Bev.. I remember our days on the old AOL UK Board. Cindy was one of the best..We lost Budd Ariz Wildcat, who was AU 1st but UK 2nd. Will hate to lose another favorite of ours..Many great memories, esp mine with NYCatFan..We had a war as I supported Tubby and He wanted Crean..See how that turned out.. Will miss u Cindy..Rest up, the next journey will be like a NCAA title full time..
I remember well
Loved Bud to pieces..such a wonderful man.
I miss the old crew..Rob was on the boards back then as well
Remember Cindy and I going through our pregnancies with our youngest kids together ? We had half the board afraid of upsetting one or the other of us lol

I asked Angela specifically if I could post this information here. She said please do because this board and the people here mean the world to Cindy and she would want you all to know.

Take a minute and tell your family and friends you love them. Tomorrow is not promised

Ohh no. Love you Cindy. I don’t even know what to say here. She’s been one of my favorite people for a long time and she feels like family to me. I hate this soo bad. God love you Cindy. God please make sure she isn’t in any pain and if she has to go, please take her home with you. I didn’t think I would end up crying when I logged on here today, but I was sure wrong.

Amen friend, Amen.

hey folks
I have some very bad news regarding Cindy

I’ve been speaking to her sister. Cindy has brain damage due to lack of oxygen in relation to complications from cirrhosis.
She’s currently sedated and on a ventilator; the doctor does not expect her to make it.

If you would keep her and her family in your prayers: she has two sons, ages 21 and 14 and a young grandson.

My heart is breaking. I miss my friend
Thanks for letting us know. Prayers for all who love her, that includes you BKO.

Reactions: Bkocats
Damn that sucks man. I lost my grandma last week (2 years to the day after losing my mom to sudden cardiac arrest). She was a very healthy 88 and got done raking leaves and had a stroke. Sending good vibes to cindog family, I hate that for her kids. Losing a parent is a painful painful thing to go through. I got 28 good years with my mom and I couldn’t imagine if i was 14 or 21

Reactions: Bkocats
ADVERTISEMENT