ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Didn’t Vader break a jobber guys back??

Also heard that about the Steiners.

Saw that about Punk auditioning for that show, Taz was another one.

That would pretty much end the “Punk’s going to AEW” talk.

Don’t worry about it Zay it’s all a big rouse and he’s really going to show up on AEW DYNAMITE!!!!11!

Totally forgot their was an ROH PPV last night and Rooooossshhh is the new champ.

New Japan show in NYC almost didn’t happen tonight.
Someone called the ambulance company the Hammerstein Ballroom uses and told them the show was canceled.

New York rule can’t have a show without one being there.
Show started an hour and 15 minutes late.

Totally forgot their was an ROH PPV last night and Rooooossshhh is the new champ.

New Japan show in NYC almost didn’t happen tonight.
Someone called the ambulance company the Hammerstein Ballroom uses and told them the show was canceled.

New York rule can’t have a show without one being there.
Show started an hour and 15 minutes late.

At zcat you said Matt taven’s deal is almost up is that why he lost?

Jay Briscoe took that "crackhead that eyes you at the gas station look for no reason" stare all the way to lengthy ROH title runs. He has all my respect.

gas%2Bsattions.jpg
jay-briscoe-24w-1.jpg

I also feel that Jay has improved and Mark....

Mark is a fine second banana, but he's not as good as he used to be. Injuries suck. It's also the reason these guys should always take the money when they have the opportunity.

@Wesley91581 yes as of a week or so ago reports were Taven had yet to sign a new deal with ROH and his current deal ends soon? Possibly November? I’m guessing this was roh covering their ass.

Horrible timing for WWE, Dish just dropped Fox. That’s a massive chunk of potential Smackdown viewers gone.

Supposedly Taven signed a new deal with ROH.
Really did think he was going to AEW.
I hadn’t heard that. Kinda surprised. Either roh spent big to keep him, he was happy just being in roh or he didn’t get the offers from other places he wanted.

Speaking of signing, John Morrison replied to one of the reports on Twitter saying he signed with wwe and acted like it wasn’t true. He said something like ‘oh really, let me know when I signed to AEW, or ROH.’

Don’t worry about it Zay it’s all a big rouse and he’s really going to show up on AEW DYNAMITE!!!!11!

If not, it will be just like the scorned basketball fan. "Meh, AEW did not really want him anyway. He is washed up and could not beat stiffs in UFC." "AEW was just trying to help him get his name out there again."

So who’s gonna show up Friday night to talk shit and challenge Dwayne only to get Peoples’ Elbowed and Rock Bottomed?

My money is on Baron Corbin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT