ADVERTISEMENT

Cheating Matters

One of the first things I thought about when I read the LSU story. I'll believe it when I see it with KU basketball. Zero confidence or expectation it will happen but if the rules are applied in any shape or form of fairness and equality it will

Wouldn't they have to vacate the title, or no? I've lost track of time...

It doesn’t matter what penalties the NCAA levies, because soon they will cease to exist, at least for Power 5 schools. When that happens UofL will be able to celebrate that title again, and it won’t matter if Kansas loses wins. It’s sad, but NCAA penalties will not matter at all.

It doesn’t matter what penalties the NCAA levies, because soon they will cease to exist, at least for Power 5 schools. When that happens UofL will be able to celebrate that title again, and it won’t matter if Kansas loses wins. It’s sad, but NCAA penalties will not matter at all.
Heck, Louisville celebrated the ten year anniversary of their title last season and most sports journalists were on their side. There was an immediate embarrassment and shock of them being the first basketball program stripped (heh) of the title, but none of that matters now. The NCAA is weakened and obsolete and an asterisk next to a year on a website (2013*) means very little at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT