ADVERTISEMENT

****Cats vs A&M Game Thread****

I wonder what cheerful crap Calipari will give us after this debacle.
Something along the lines of:
You know, after tonight I saw that my guys really fought for those last 4 minutes. I'm proud of my guys, and let me reiterate it, I LIKE my team! We are young, don't forget that! We will be ready next week.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
If I was Kevin Knox's dad, I would have a very one sided man to man talk with him about his effort. He never plays hard, just goes through the motions. Do that in the pros and you're going to get embarrassed every night.

Reactions: blubo
Hahaha I mean you have got to be kidding me. The basketball gods hate our lazy play. All I can say.

A&M has been sleeping walking the last few minutes...

They are pulling a Duke/Capel on us. It's like the Zion Williamson recruiting battle all over again. Let us get close enough to think we have a chance and then crush our dreams.

Call it not hustling, or whatever, but this team layed down on defense for the better part of this half.

Cal doesn't care

Well he better start caring. He just needs to change his ways and consider kids for 2-3 years instead of trying to get every one a OAD. I bet you he will care if we lose 5 or more of our next 8 games and make an NIT, then have a mass exodus. That will turn more Kentucky fans against his OAD philosophy.

Literally, that is the big thing I don't like about Cal's coaching. Is trying to get every kid to be a OAD when most of them are 2-3 year players. The only other thing I can think of is Cal to run more set plays for offense.

as much as I'd like this team to press. they can't. You need a rotation that supports a pressing team. I don't think we have one.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
I hate to say that I have agreed with Dan Dakich for almost the entire game, but I have. It has come to this. He is right about our lack of hustle. He is right about the fact that our players need to realize that they are not only playing for themselves, but also for all the players that have played before them. There is pride on the front of that jersey and these guys show zero of that pride. I don't know what to do to change this. Line up the former players to tell them how much they care for UK and how much it hurts when they lose. Show them old film of the pride that it means to be wearing the jersey. Bench them. Just do something!

Truthfully, love the guy but with this performance, he should be mocked.

As a person who's been crapped upon on his birthday, and lost a family member on it another year? I don't like that behavior out of anybody, just low class. Didn't like it when UF did it to Monk last year.

Outside of that? Yeah...he owns this one big time.

Reactions: RonEJones
I hate to say that I have agreed with Dan Dakich for almost the entire game, but I have. It has come to this. He is right about our lack of hustle. He is right about the fact that our players need to realize that they are not only playing for themselves, but also for all the players that have played before them. There is pride on the front of that jersey and these guys show zero of that pride. I don't know what to do to change this. Line up the former players to tell them how much they care for UK and how much it hurts when they lose. Show them old film of the pride that it means to be wearing the jersey. Bench them. Just do something!
Yea, dakitch has been spot on this game.

Any NBA team that takes Diallo should be burned to the ground. That dude is a mess. He's a 4 year player if I ever saw one.

ADVERTISEMENT