ADVERTISEMENT

****Cats vs A&M Game Thread****

Dan said the exact opposite before but after seeing how some UK fans attack people he doing the brown noising lol

Reactions: blubo
Poor Vanderbilt kid has no offensive game. How is he a five star player?? Doesn’t basketball require offensive skills anymore or is it just who’s the most athletic?

I think that the top 5 or 10 best players in the country are often both athletically gifted and basketball players. After that, the rest of the 5 star guys are all prospects with little basketball skill, but great bodies and great athleticism. Those guys might become big time players later, but for the most part they are just total prospects and can still head to the NBA after a year or two. After the top 30-50 you start to find more basketball players that aren't necessarily the best physical specimens. You get some guys in that range and put them with guys in the top 50 then you can have a great team. However, we just try, especially this year, to get guys in the top 25 and they simply aren't basketball players.

I really think this team is beyond help. They just have no basketball IQ. These freshmen are actually playing like regular freshmen and we are used to having the elite players and these guys are far from that. These little run at the end is fools gold.

This team has had a different "feel" to
It from the beginning of the year. No emotion and act like they just don't care. I wish I could feel the same way about them but as a lifelong fan I can't.
Hope next year is better because this one is over.

They just knocked it from 21 to 8.

They had epic comebacks against Vandy and WVU

Not caring isn't the problem.

I applaud my fellow UK fans that are finishing this crap out..I turned it off and started playing Madden 18 with my Nephew when the score was 61-38..lol.

Did our players not notice the scoreboard until 5 minutes left? I don't understand this.

ADVERTISEMENT