ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari today July 12 at Louisville Kroger 1 to 2:30 pm

That’s like one of the worst krogers in louisville. Shoulda went to Middletown or jtown stoney brooke, now those are some nice krogers.

So if Michael Jordan was around you wouldn’t ask for it? Or someone really famous like Elvis or Brady?

Fans ask for autographs of people they like or are famous.

It’s usually not just about the autograph either. It’s a memento of a time you had a fun or memorable experience.

Why’d do people get such a stick up the backside about this?
No I absolutely would not. Why would I want a piece of paper with some scribble on it?

Reactions: Ed323232
He's a brave man, going out in public with all the hate he will be facing. I'm sure there will be a contingent of disgruntled fans from this site letting him know he should be packing his things and getting out of the Commonwealth. Maybe some folks can also stand and heckle anyone who wants his autograph and tell them how stupid they are for supporting him.
Come on IL W, I respect you...but you can't be serious. I know there is a lot of negative discussion on here but the people that are spewing negative talk about CJC are tired of Calipari's NBA FIRST thinking. JMO though.

I was super nice and polite but he gave me a massive stink eye when I handed him a copy of "Teaching Zone Defense For Dummies" book to sign. 🤔

That's me at the back of the line. Just wanted a couple cases of PBR.

1CYXxxs.jpg

100%. No one would say a single bad word to him. Easy to talk big through a keyboard.
Speak for yourself Ed. It certainly depends on the setting but the proper setting I respectfully would talk with him about sone things I don’t understand about his coaching philosophies. The Kroger setting would not be appropriate. It would have to be a smaller happen stance venue of sorts where a small group of people were just getting to talk with him. Pitino popped in to a small bar in anchorage one night owned by papa John and was about 10-15 of us there total. That sort of thing.

Speak for yourself Ed. It certainly depends on the setting but the proper setting I respectfully would talk with him about sone things I don’t understand about his coaching philosophies. The Kroger setting would not be appropriate. It would have to be a smaller happen stance venue of sorts where a small group of people were just getting to talk with him. Pitino popped in to a small bar in anchorage one night owned by papa John and was about 10-15 of us there total. That sort of thing.
That setting yeah I could see having an honest conversation with him and asking his questions. Nothing wrong with that. Today was about helping people devastated by a tornado.

[laughing] Nah,@IL Wildcat and I get along fine. We may not see eye to eye on everything but we're pretty much on similar paths. Just win CATS!
Totally agree. I'd say that is what we all want, ultimately. We'll all be happy if the team does that. There is no question, the results of the last 2 seasons are unacceptable. I get that. We can disagree about the path to get to that same goal. And if I'm being completely forthcoming, I really don't know if Cal can get it turned around or not. I guess I know Cal is the coach for now and I'm gonna support him as the coach and cheer for this coming team, and I genuinely hope he does well because it would also mean the team does well. I do get frustrated with the ongoing negativity of the board. I get it but I just get tired of it. I'd love to discuss the coming team, lineup possibilities, the coming season, recruiting, and so on, without threads becoming a bash the coach session. And I'll admit I'm being a bit selfish, having derived such enjoyment from this board over the years- the constant negativity ruins it a bit for me. Hope all is well with you CatinIL 😀

Reactions: *CatinIL*
Totally agree. I'd say that is what we all want, ultimately. We'll all be happy if the team does that. There is no question, the results of the last 2 seasons are unacceptable. I get that. We can disagree about the path to get to that same goal. And if I'm being completely forthcoming, I really don't know if Cal can get it turned around or not. I guess I know Cal is the coach for now and I'm gonna support him as the coach and cheer for this coming team, and I genuinely hope he does well because it would also mean the team does well. I do get frustrated with the ongoing negativity of the board. I get it but I just get tired of it. I'd love to discuss the coming team, lineup possibilities, the coming season, recruiting, and so on, without threads becoming a bash the coach session. And I'll admit I'm being a bit selfish, having derived such enjoyment from this board over the years- the constant negativity ruins it a bit for me. Hope all is well with you CatinIL 😀
If you want to fix a big part of the negativity issue, these guys that keep making new accounts every month and causing problems is going to have to be dealt with some how. Fans get on this site to talk about the team and it’s sad that we see these trolls so often that we can tell exactly who they are and then gotta put up with their insults and baiting tactics for weeks sometimes before they get banned again.

Reactions: IL Wildcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT