ADVERTISEMENT

Cal visiting Stewart

Brooks and stewart package deal. Would give us a killer frosh class . that could at times be starting 5. If we loose most talent this year. As expected. Fox,monk,bam team was very close to being that "team". This might shape up here guys. And be awesome. I keep the faith more so than most. I bleed this shit. With no insider info unfornately. Just hope. And positivity .

Reactions: UKrazycat2
He is pretty bad.lol
Yep..lol
Interesting.

https://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/kentucky-sports/uk-recruiting/article220452255.html

"the Herald-Leader was told Monday that UK still sees itself as a legitimate contender for his (Stewart) commitment."

"Five-star basketball recruit Keion Brooks says UK Coach John Calipari is telling him he could play just like Kevin Knox did for the Wildcats."
Did I already say TJ Walker sucks? lol....dude said both parties had moved on already. It depresses me so bad that he says we lead for Carey and Wiseman.

Assuming this news is correct.......... Didnt Carey just get done with his duke visit.....plus the pic of him in a duke Jersey? I dont think this would be coincidental for Cal to try and jump back in with Stewart

I've heard everything from Stewart wanted minutes... to starting... to not wanting to play with Carey and Cal preferring Carey to Stewart and that's what caused the not so great visit. .... So could this mean the correct whispers about the visit was that Stewart wanted Cal to stop recruiting Carey?

Don't believe everything you hear or read. Cal has a way of getting news out that he wants out. We are going be fine.

Ok so what happened? I've not seen anything on this board other than the suggestion that he or his parents wanted to get paid or get extra's. I haven't heard anything concrete. Spill it man.
He wanted extra cream cheese for his bagel. The trip was immediately cut short.

Stewart
Brooks
Whitney
Herro
Maxey

That's a Final Four contender.

I know that is a heckuv a starting five and also please understand my lack of basketball knowledge but do you think so? (I know you do but asking again.)

If you have been posting or reading for any amount of time on this board then you should know that there are no insiders. Period. There are some that think their opinion is gospel, but no one here no’s squat about recruiting.

Reactions: westerncat
Bossi on the HOB tonight... let’s just say he’s confident we shouldn’t get our hopes up

If this is too close to giving out HOB info then mods delete.

This is what I figured.

I'm assuming Cal visiting Stewart is not because he thinks we could land him. More than likely it's a chess game move with two other recruits.

Bossi on the HOB tonight... let’s just say he’s confident we shouldn’t get our hopes up

If this is too close to giving out HOB info then mods delete.

From an adamant declaration of "that ship has sailed" to the now qualified "don't get your hopes up."

A week from now it will be "it's unlikely", which by mid-November will morph into "UK has an outside shot."

The insiders need to tell Call he's wasting his time and start looking at 3 star JUCOs. Obviously, they don't like our chances, and with their direct links to these kids and their families, they give us the most illuminating outlook on our chances.

Reactions: BBUK
If you have been posting or reading for any amount of time on this board then you should know that there are no insiders. Period. There are some that think their opinion is gospel, but no one here no’s squat about recruiting.

Dang...

This is what I figured.

I'm assuming Cal visiting Stewart is not because he thinks we could land him. More than likely it's a chess game move with two other recruits.

And then what's he going to do: tweet them like a grudging old man and write something like "Just saw Stewart. You're on the clock?"

If a bunch of old recruiting guys like Daniels have a supposed insight on Stewart's intentions, how is it logical to think that Wiseman and Carey could be getting played by Cal in order to force a decision? In other words, if Bossi/Daniels know we don't have a shot (which is what some of you are arguing), it's only logical Wiseman and Carey know it to, which defeats the whole angle of Cal taking the trip merely as a recruiting tactic.

I think Cal still thinks he's in it. I also think some of our fans want to downplay that because they don't want to get their hopes up should UK not land Stewart.

Reactions: Mr_GG and BBUK
And then what's he going to do: tweet them like a grudging old man and write something like "Just saw Stewart. You're on the clock?"

If a bunch of old recruiting guys like Daniels have a supposed insight on Stewart's intentions, how is it logical to think that Wiseman and Carey could be getting played by Cal in order to force a decision? In other words, if Bossi/Daniels know we don't have a shot (which is what some of you are arguing), it's only logical Wiseman and Carey know it to, which defeats the whole angle of Cal taking the trip merely as a recruiting tactic.

I think Cal still thinks he's in it. I also think some of our fans want to downplay that because they don't want to get their hopes up should UK not land Stewart.

I am not sure anyone plays Cal.

I had a Cop tell me once that if you commit a crime you are going to get caught. (Obviously some don't but it is very few. (The un-organized crimesters (Is that a word?).)) His reasoning was that a policeman does what he does eight hours a day and is an expert at crime. The crook does what he does in the spur of the moment or infrequently at best. The Cop wins.

That is my reasoning in knowing, no one plays Cal. Cal is the expert when it comes to recruiting. He has made himself that way.

This is what I figured.

I highly doubt it. Cal wants Stewart, thinks he has a good shot at landing him , and will visit to strengthen the relationship. Don’t believe all this crap about Cal sending a message. Cal wants him, otherwise he wouldn’t visit him, end of story.

Reactions: awf and gracetoyou
I am not sure anyone plays Cal.

I had a Cop tell me once that if you commit a crime you are going to get caught. (Obviously some don't but it is very few. (The un-organized crimesters (Is that a word?).)) His reasoning was that a policeman does what he does eight hours a day and is an expert at crime. The crook does what he does in the spur of the moment or infrequently at best. The Cop wins.

That is my reasoning in knowing, no one plays Cal. Cal is the expert when it comes to recruiting. He has made himself that way.

I like what you were going for, but I'm guessing you never lived in the city. I would say there is a lot more unsolved crimes, then the other way around. I mean if someone commits thirty days of thefts in a row ( people with addiction btw have a twenty hour job) and they only catch them for one crime, did they win? Sorry, I lived in Loserville for awhile and saw a lot of lazy police work. For example, I was pulled over on my way to work, just because I drove past the wrong area. The cop had been watching a drug deal and then mixed up vehicles.

So to put this together...like you as a poster, Loserville sucks and I hope we crush everyone in recruiting.

Reactions: UKrazycat2 and BBUK
I like what you were going for, but I'm guessing you never lived in the city. I would say there is a lot more unsolved crimes, then the other way around. I mean if someone commits thirty days of thefts in a row ( people with addiction btw have a twenty hour job) and they only catch them for one crime, did they win? Sorry, I lived in Loserville for awhile and saw a lot of lazy police work. For example, I was pulled over on my way to work, just because I drove past the wrong area. The cop had been watching a drug deal and then mixed up vehicles.

So to put this together...like you as a poster, Loserville sucks and I hope we crush everyone in recruiting.

I spent the first 19 years of my life mostly in River Rouge, Michigan (The slums uh I mean suburbs of Detroit. Spent most of my time in Delray, Detroit. Where I grew up it was not a cute past time. (Lived on Charles and Anchor streets among others if anyone's searching...) I know crime... Be Good

Reactions: awf and Fgpoe03
I spent the first 19 years of my life mostly in River Rouge, Michigan (The slums uh I mean suburbs of Detroit. Spent most of my time in Delray, Detroit. Where I grew up it was not a cute past time. (Lived on Charles and Anchor streets among others if anyone's searching...) I know crime... Be Good

Great response, I lived in Loserville and worked right by fountain square in Cincinnasty. I respect good police officers, unfortunately, I've seen more bad than good. Too many cops harassing normal people and avoiding the real criminals.

That should be NOSE squat.

Great response, I lived in Loserville and worked right by fountain square in Cincinnasty. I respect good police officers, unfortunately, I've seen more bad than good. Too many cops harassing normal people and avoiding the real criminals.

While I was growing up if you acted like a jerk you got treated like a jerk by just about anyone. Even guys I didn't get along with we tolerated as long as they stayed in their lane. Seems now all want you to or try to MAKE you accept them. That is a lot of the issues now. That and the media promoting the discord when it suits them. All that does is expand the divide.

Last edited:
Are you the club leader for Antifa? Name sounds familiar. Did you run for dog catcher? No, your the guy that parks cars at the homeless shelter on 5th street. I know you. Have you ever been a cop? Guess not. I know a lot of cops and they are all hard working and become upset when bad cops do stupid things and that number is minimal. Now maybe in Loserville they are more bad cops, but it has been my experience that most cops are good and do their job.

Reactions: BBUK
I grew up on Oat street in River Rouge Michigan

I'll be dang! If you did you have went by Bilak park. (They memorialized the park after him.) I used to play baseball there in little league. (I was 14 or 15 then.) I played for John Bilak and we won it all that year. Still have my trophy. I went to Dunn Elementary then Rouge High. I lived on Anchor street too.

I highly doubt it. Cal wants Stewart, thinks he has a good shot at landing him , and will visit to strengthen the relationship. Don’t believe all this crap about Cal sending a message. Cal wants him, otherwise he wouldn’t visit him, end of story.

Well....i know he wants him. Who wouldn't? Maybe the visit is to repair perceived damagefrom whatever happened. Maybe nothing happened & it's all made up & he's visiting a player he thinks he has a shot at.

I highly doubt there is nothing to the negative buzz, but I dunno. My piist was me thinking out loud.

There was a girl I liked a whole lot that lived on Oak Street. I was so tongue-tied back then I couldn't talk to her much. We went to church at Rouge Freewill. The pastor there was Ray J. Wilson. I was baptised in that church.

I used to go to Rouge Freewill Baptist church. (I forget the street it was on,..Cicotte? or James?)

Oak? You meant Oak St. right?

Last time I was in Rouge if you knocked down one or two more porches on a few more houses it would look like a Sally Struthers save the children commercial. I hope they fixed it up some...

ADVERTISEMENT