ADVERTISEMENT

I sat through both of these 1st rd losses in a public setting and got ridiculed for it, AMA lol

LineSkiCat14

All-American
Aug 5, 2015
The last 3 years have been brutal. I sat at our local sports bar for both opening round upsets and had to hear it from friends, patrons, people rooting for UK to lose or see the upset, etc. I sat there with UK gear on, with 0 other UK fans, with the whole place cheering for the Oakland upset.

If I was anywhere near Cal last night, I probably would have charged him like Cheney did way back then. I was that mad, and frankly, that embarrassed. Thankfully my friends are good sports and didn't ride me TOO hard.. but how silly to put this much time into a team, only to have them be a laughing stock of the night.. again.

I'm waking up today, on my favorite sports event of the year (by far) and I dont even want to go out for the 2nd day. I'd be fine if everyone canceled and I just stayed home.

Brutal. I expect my Jets to **** me.. not my Wildcats.

Oh, and eat shit Cal. I'd still probably throw a left, right now, if I saw him. My favorite week of the year has been totally ruined by this chump.

Last edited:
Another March Madness ruined due to a bad coach. I won’t watch any today, you’ll see the replay of D2 guy lighting UK up. Maybe I made enough picks in my bracket to win money later, but I’m over college bball and UK bball until a change is made.

Another March Madness ruined due to a bad coach. I won’t watch any today, you’ll see the replay of D2 guy lighting UK up. Maybe I made enough picks in my bracket to win money later, but I’m over college bball and UK bball until a change is made.

Oh yeah, bracket is busted. My 8 teams drafted.. 4 of them were BYU, USCjr, Akron and Nevada.. so that hurt.

It was just awful. I think I might just try and enjoy this event and not think about UK for a while.

Reactions: WeWant9
The last 3 years have been brutal. I sat at our local sports bar for both opening round upsets and had to hear it from friends, patrons, people rooting for UK to lose or see the upset, etc. I sat there with UK gear on, with 0 other UK fans, with the whole place cheering for the Oakland upset.

If I was anywhere near Cal last night, I probably would have charged him like Cheney did way back then. I was that mad, and frankly, that embarrassed. Thankfully my friends are good sports and didn't ride me TOO hard.. but how silly to put this much time into a team, only to have them be a laughing stock of the night.. again.

I'm waking up today, on my favorite sports event of the year (by far) and I dony even want to go out for the 2nd day.

Brutal. I expect my Jets to **** me.. not my wildcats.

Oh, and eat shit Cal. I'd still probably throw a left, right now, if I saw him. My favorite week of the year has been totally ruined by this chump.
I know the feeling. I was in Indy in 2015 and dropped a ton of cash, and I was royally pissed off over that performance. Fundamentally, Cal is in over his head at Kentucky because he refuses to prepare and that’s narcissism and laziness.

Oh yeah, bracket is busted. My 8 teams drafted.. 4 of them were BYU, USCjr, Akron and Nevada.. so that hurt.

It was just awful. I think I might just try and enjoy this event and not think about UK for a while.
I’m over it this year. You just know after that performance last night, that we’re going end up seeing some team like UConn, UNC, or Tenn win it all. Makes me sick to my stomach even thinking about.

I'm waking up today, on my favorite sports event of the year (by far) and I dont even want to go out for the 2nd day. I'd be fine if everyone canceled and I just stayed home.

The bright side, my friend, is you will have the last laugh in June on draft day. 😉

Reactions: Cantblockme

I’m totally with you this is my favorite time of the year usually. I always looked forward to it usually but haven’t for the past few years because I can almost lay money on how Cal will perform. After we are done I don’t watch anymore I’m totally done. It’s time for this @sshole to go and go like yesterday because I’m ready for this time of the year to get back to UK’s time of the year!!!!

Gohkhe is the face of this year's tournament.

He just made himself a couple of endorsements.

Someone will bring he and St. Peters together and stack the hate against us.

Packing up the UK gear for a long stretch this time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT