ADVERTISEMENT

Cal visiting Stewart

Wonder if Cal is swinging by LaLamuire for Brooks and it just so happens to be were Stewart is at. Doesn't hurt to keep on good terms with the coaching staff there since they seem to have a lot talent come thru there.

Could be others have cooled on UK.

Wasn't it suggested on here that Stewart was the recruit who just wanted to have fun? Or was that someone else?

Could be others have cooled on UK.

Wasn't it suggested on here that Stewart was the recruit who just wanted to have fun? Or was that someone else?

Yeah that’s someone on here suggested to me is that Stewart was the one wanting to have fun.

Either he changed his tune or that was a false rumor.

I’d assume it was just a rumor. One person makes up the rumor and everyone runs with it like it’s gospel.

I think that's what happened with his "Interest in UK fading". I forget which one but one recruiting guy clearly said he went foggy because of Stewart's comments about Washington. These guys guess and guess until one eventually gets a real clue just hours before an announcement or they all completely knox it.

Reactions: awf
Gonna need a lot of recruits for next year, Brooks and Stewart would quite the duo

"Insiders on this board"..hhahahwawawabababahaha...I'd say almost zero chance we take Stewart...Brookes and Stewart go to the same high school that's why Cal is seeing both imo....

Zero chance we take him as in Stewart tells Cal I’m ready to commit and Cal says no or just zero chance he commits to us cuz he goes elsewhere on his own?

Bossi, Daniels, Walker, Sisk, Fisher......... either they were all full of crap about the ship sailing or Ben Roberts is mistaken here and he's visiting Brooks.

I just dont see Cal turning around and willing to promise time

Bossi, Daniels, Walker, Sisk, Fisher......... either they were all full of crap about the ship sailing or Ben Roberts is mistaken here and he's visiting Brooks.

I just dont see Cal turning around and willing to promise time
Well, Evan Daniels (only one that matters)is undecided on his pick for Stewart, so it’s not over for UK

Something happened on his visit that's well known..Most think he's going to MSU..

Most thought he was a lock for duke then everything was trending towards UK now a lock for MSU so my gut feeling is no one truly knows where he is going and he prolly doesn’t even know where he is going but you still didn’t answer my question...you think Cal would pass on him if he wanted to come here?

Reactions: Sejonesy
He is visiting Stewart, being reported by more than just Ben Roberts and Ben wouldn't report it if it wasn't true. He said it was a fact

Reactions: awf and BassProCat
All the drama from his original visit was just a smokescreen...maybe

Is it possible that things cooled with Stewart and then Brooks came for a visit and wants to play with Stewart in college?

Maybe Brooks is sold on UK and is trying to get Stewart to come with him?

Is it possible Brooks set up a meeting between Cal and Stewart tonight to try to get him in the fold?

Brooks and Stewart would be huge additions to this class.

Maxey
Allen
Whitney
Brooks
Stewart

That's a great Fall class.

Assuming this news is correct.......... Didnt Carey just get done with his duke visit.....plus the pic of him in a duke Jersey? I dont think this would be coincidental for Cal to try and jump back in with Stewart

I've heard everything from Stewart wanted minutes... to starting... to not wanting to play with Carey and Cal preferring Carey to Stewart and that's what caused the not so great visit. .... So could this mean the correct whispers about the visit was that Stewart wanted Cal to stop recruiting Carey?

Reactions: I bleed big blue
Assuming this news is correct.......... Didnt Carey just get done with his duke visit.....plus the pic of him in a duke Jersey? I dont think this would be coincidental for Cal to try and jump back in with Stewart

I've heard everything from Stewart wanted minutes... to starting... to not wanting to play with Carey and Cal preferring Carey to Stewart and that's what caused the not so great visit. .... So could this mean the correct whispers about the visit was that Stewart wanted Cal to stop recruiting Carey?

Duke insiders think Carey is in the bag now.

I'm guessing NIKE showed him their bag or we got played again

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
200w.gif

Reactions: UKrazycat2
Is it possible that things cooled with Stewart and then Brooks came for a visit and wants to play with Stewart in college?

Maybe Brooks is sold on UK and is trying to get Stewart to come with him?

Is it possible Brooks set up a meeting between Cal and Stewart tonight to try to get him in the fold?

Brooks and Stewart would be huge additions to this class.

Maxey
Allen
Whitney
Brooks
Stewart

That's a great Fall class.

I like the way you think, and hope you're right. I think it just moved. Pardon.....:flushed:

Wasnt expecting something like this scrolling my feed today. From all the recent gloom. But hey i take what good news i can get. I think we got a shot here. Im a big fan of stewart. Hopefully he daunts the real blue. Ky baby . Go and get em cal.

ADVERTISEMENT