ADVERTISEMENT

Cal says he chose not to have a shootaround before Tenn game.

He wanted a loss so that he could go home early and kiss his dogs 😂

Cal has said dumb &hit all year, so why is anyone surprised that he is still doing it? The only thing worse than his dumb comments is that he actually does the things that he confesses to doing. This is too stupid to ever admit to doing. It is like sending your quarterback onto the field without throwing warmup passes. It is even worse when you consider that it's an arena that the players don't have a lot of experience shooting in.

We shot as poorly as we have all year so makes perfect sense. Will await a cal nut hugger to tell how how not having a shoot around before a game is no big deal and coaches do this all the time.

We shot as poorly as we have all year so makes perfect sense. Will await a cal nut hugger to tell how how not having a shoot around before a game is no big deal and coaches do this all the time.
It doesn't make perfect sense to tell the world that you are that stupid. I am about talking about the poster.

The worst part , he's so FOS you dont know whether to believe it or not .. we need a cypher for that statement , of which there are several here that always know what he really means .. lol

Reactions: LmdCat
He is a used car salesman, he gets no respect from me. I don't like the man period.
If he wasn't our coach, he would be one of this fanbase's most hated coaches. How could UT not take his comments as nothing more than an excuse for yesterday's loss?

Reactions: Bluesbrother
Well, he infamously bragged about not watching film of opponents right before getting punked in the NCAAT ....

Cal is a phenomenal basketball coach.

But he keeps getting tempted into trying to make history. When he did that he could already hear the intro to his next book, “when I won the ‘22 SEC Tournament I went against conventional thinking and had my team skip the pregame shootaround…” Same thing as when he told our guys to not even look at the Wisconsin players who wanted our autographs before the ‘15 FF. He does it a lot in smaller ways.

Cal is a great basketball coach and a shitty history maker.

Reactions: Runnin'Ramel
We finished late so he probably wanted more rest. But he’s also doing what he typically does and taking any blame off the players going into the tournament.
You must have attended the same school for spreading BS as Cal. There was no reason for the Cats to be in danger of being tired before the game.

Reactions: Catman100
For some posters, Cal couldn't possible say anything dumb enough to be questioned. The last time I looked there were no nail marks in Cal's hands or feet that should make him beyond questioning or reproach.
No one is claiming he's Jesus from what I've read. Still waiting on the short list of actual plausible replacements.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT