ADVERTISEMENT

Cal finds a way to ruin gifts

uk78

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Let's see I suppose the best was when number one Virginia got upset in our NCAA region along with other teams giving us what should have been a cake walk to a final four. What else? Well this SEC tournament with Tenn, and Bama being knocked off. How about when West Virginia's starting point guard was injured (and even if he wasn't the Cousins, Wall, etc. team was still better). What about the injured Kansas State team with their main star tried and couldn't play? I know Saint Peters actually did decent after us but we had no business losing that game either. I am sure I am forgetting more gifts that ultimately were never opened.

He does it like it’s sport and he has money on the game, or like he’s storming Normandy to save us from the Nazis. Dude cannot handle success. Remember what happened when he won that championship and immediately coached us to the NIT? Remember when we all shrugged and said “oh well, I’d trade it for a championship.” Congrats, we got what we wished for. One championship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT