ADVERTISEMENT

Cal comments about seeding; Bryce comments about UK

Cal has lost his optics. He used to make sure he showed up on the selection show and that the lighting and makeup didn’t make him look like he weighed 257.6 lbs.

Now he just lets local media into his house “in front of the stairs will do” and moves on to his next donut

And before anyone comes at me, YES, the deterioration of Cals concern about his social image and media has coincided with his downfall.

Alright guys let me go watch some tape.
melissa gilbert queue GIF

Cal has lost his optics. He used to make sure he showed up on the selection show and that the lighting and makeup didn’t make him look like he weighed 257.6 lbs.

Now he just lets local media into his house “in front of the stairs will do” and moves on to his next donut

And before anyone comes at me, YES, the deterioration of Cals concern about his social image and media has coincided with his downfall.
cal’s lack of concern for makeup is the reason we’re mediocre. that’s great.

They don't ask him, JMO.

Reactions: catben
This is one Cal had BETTER win!!!

If there wasn't enough pressure on him and the team to win, this just brought it up 100 notches!!

Losing to a team with it's best player being a kid YOU ran off would just be another NAIL in the Cal coffin.

Saying all of that, PLEASE Cal have this team READY to GO!!!!! I want to see a HUGE victory this Friday!!!

Can't wait until we have a real coach that isn't so full of himself, tone deaf, and so willingly ignorant about the game of basketball. I'm to the point where I'd even want Tubby back over another year of JAggoLube.

JAL is like that 16 yr old that was given a Ferrari for his birthday and stares at himself in the mirror while grinding the gears to sht. Everyone "is just jealous" of him, so that's why they keep trying to tell him how to shift and when. It couldn't possibly be because he's a jagoff who doesn't know what the fk he's doing.

LMAO. Cal, it's you. You're better than this. It's not because you haven't had a "full team". Many teams have had that predicament. Maybe the dropoff in recruiting requires you to have a full team in comparison to other better teams who are missing a guy or something, but this is on you. It's not because they're "witnessing this for the first time". Other teams out there are young, too. It's you, Cal. If you'll find it in yourself to be that guy from 2014-2017 and before, then this team has enough to go deep. Will Cal come to coach?

From what I infer from Cal neither he or several team members prepared for the sec tourn. Just as many have suggested on this board. Will they do any special preparing for this upcoming NCAA tourn game? I don't know.

Ever consider its relevant to him? So actually you are berating his belief.
Naw, not doing that at all. It was just out of the blue and insinuates that God planned for him to have some kind of revenge against his previous school/coach. That's what I got from it.

Since you opened the can, though, let's talk about why God would have a plan for Bryce Hopkins at Providence to be matched up against the school he left and even said uneasy things about post-departure? I'm curious to hear why God is pushing vengeance, 'cause that's kinda what I see in his statement.

Reactions: SophiesDad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT