ADVERTISEMENT

Seeding

Feb 9, 2011
I just want to point out to everyone complaining about how this hurts seeding.

Wagner was out.

Doesn't count against us.

Or is that only for the ACC?

I don’t even worry about seeding these days. He’s not winning another title or sniffing a Final Four from the 1 line, the 10 or whatever other seeding he gets. It simply doesn’t matter unless we truly care about making a Sweet Sixteen vs getting bounced by the second round. I personally don’t.

It hurts because the nationals will use any and every excuse to dog UK when it comes time to seed. Yes, this hurts badly. Remember the loss to Evansville and what that cost us?

I'm just hoping we make the ncaa tournament.

With calipari that'd all we can hope for.

I feel like that Hitler meme video from years back and want to go ape shiat on my family after this game. Will hide in my bunker instead.

1 seed is long gone. They’d have to win out now and that clearly ain’t happening.

We’ve now been beat at home by a nobody school and needed overtime to beat St Joes at home. Miami was missing players and overrated it seems.

This looks like another 10 loss team and a 5-6 seed. Calipari era is a ****ing nightmare than won’t end!!

I just want to point out to everyone complaining about how this hurts seeding.

Wagner was out.

Doesn't count against us.

Or is that only for the ACC?
Purdue just lost to Northwestern and Marquette to Wisconsin. These people are ridiculous at this point in December. We took Kansas to the wire and thrashed Miami. We will be fine.

They cited giving Duke a pass because Zion was such a generational talent. DJ is a very good player, but he aint getting the Zion treatment. Hell, they had a Zion cam for Duke games that year.

We can still get a 1 seed, but you don't have any room to leave doubt. 4 or 5 losses max. And even then, you may wind up a 2.

They cited giving Duke a pass because Zion was such a generational talent. DJ is a very good player, but he aint getting the Zion treatment. Hell, they had a Zion cam for Duke games that year.

We can still get a 1 seed, but you don't have any room to leave doubt. 4 or 5 losses max. And even then, you may wind up a 2.
A 1 or 2 seed doesn’t really matter these days. They are about the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT