ADVERTISEMENT

Watching the Journey: UK vs Florida

IL Wildcat

Feb 20, 2003
Southern IL

Man, you gotta love Mitchell! He's basically the narrator of this short film and I'm just really impressed with him. I mean, I've been impressed with him all season but listening to his comments here tells me that he really gets it and he is a great teammate to these guys. I really don't know where this team would be if he hadn't transferred. I expect we'd have at least a couple more losses. This is a fun video. Enjoy! 😀

“It’s another momentum thing….it’s an energy that’s on the court….. I interacted with the student section a little bit….Part of it was to get people to focus on me a little bit more….to stay away from my guys and then let them free their minds up a little more”

Hero’s heart.

They do, but this one with having a narrator like that was a little extra special.
Yeah, Tre did a great job narrating this one. Good insight about Cal's confidence in AB shooting the three, praising Reed for his FT's and also giving him a little crap about contesting that final 3. I always enjoy these.

Reactions: Lempface
“It’s another momentum thing….it’s an energy that’s on the court….. I interacted with the student section a little bit….Part of it was to get people to focus on me a little bit more….to stay away from my guys and then let them free their minds up a little more”

Hero’s heart.
I think there's a much bigger mental aspect to the game than most fans realize and this points to that a bit. It's not always as easy as just drawing up a play that works. The players still have to play and tons of stuff affects how well they do so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT