ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden. Wait for it...

troll_scores.gif_zpsbumlfqyz.jpeg

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-14%20at%208.28.23%20PM_zpsxdwsqxmp.png

troll_zps4p1geo3u.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-14%20at%208.32.01%20PM_zpsh1abikrt.png

WOW!! Thanks for posting this. I don't ever go over to the Duke board, so I had no idea he was so shady. Geez, what a P.O.S!!! Those are the worst too, the backstabbing POS that bashes you when you aren't looking and then tries to be nice and cordial when the come visit. GTFOH with that shite!

WOW!! Thanks for posting this. I don't ever go over to the Duke board, so I had no idea he was so shady. Geez, what a P.O.S!!! Those are the worst too, the backstabbing POS that bashes you when you aren't looking and then tries to be nice and cordial when the come visit. GTFOH with that shite!
TheDude had some rather interesting comments about Calipari on the national board.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
You guys are getting your hopes up. Bad idea. No, I don't have any info, but I'm sure plenty of Michigan fans were giddy the day Brown picked Cal, and the same for Oregon fans with Murray.
Seriously?
Yeah seriously. If people wanna get excited over some recruiting news, more power to em. Who are you tell them not to?
Where did I say they couldn't? Lighten the F up dude.
Dude, chill. I'm just messin' around. We're on the same team.
This was getting good for a second lol

Reactions: anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
Duke guys on their site are still confident even saying what # he is going to wear.

I would say done deal

Aww man haha. As a Duke fan, at least thanks for saving me the time to try to catch the announcement tmrw. Hopefully it swings back and I'll be pleasantly surprised later.

Good luck to him next year

This has been a most interesting thread. I am stuck at work and have enjoyed reading this for the last hour.

Hopefully Bolden will announce for UK Friday night. Go Cats!!!

Reactions: wildcatb4birth
This has been a most interesting thread. I am stuck at work and have enjoyed reading this for the last hour.

Hopefully Bolden will announce for UK Friday night. Go Cats!!!
Typo. Was supposed to say wouldnt*

I'm so confused I don't know whether I'm A. "Didn't want him anyway. The times I've seen him play he looked soft and uninterested" or B. "Wow. What a pick-up. I see lots of DeMarcus and Nerlens in his game."

I think if the info was worth anything, it would have already came out through other channels. I'm sure Jones will address anything he is hearing this morning.

I would be surprised if the crystal ball flips don't start coming in sometime today. Not trying to be a jerk but none of us are copying and pasting stuff from the premium board. Besides, it's obvious it's positive for UK.

I would be surprised if the crystal ball flips don't start coming in sometime today. Not trying to be a jerk but none of us are copying and pasting stuff from the premium board. Besides, it's obvious it's positive for UK.

You feeling good about it Macy?

Yeah, sorry about that, didn't really think that request through. Was more so hoping for a bit of elaboration.

Last edited:
Is this the same source who told you days ago he was announcing 'tomorrow?'

Never said it was a source or insider, toolbag. Said someone told me they heard he was announcing. I asked if anyone else had heard the same and someone mentioned the signing day special.

Keep being a douche though. [thumb2]

It wasn't from fake insiders.

SMH. ALL insiders are fake. If their predictions were 'real', Kentucky, Duke and every major basketball program in the country would have them on the payroll. They throw crap around for website hits, and then their friends report it as news. They know NOTHING, Jon Snow...

There isn't person on this board, the national board, ESPN, or RecruitingMorons.com who have ANY idea where the kid is going. And there isn't ANY one in ANY program who does either. So all this 'close to the program super secret leaked information available only to ME' is nonsense.

After perusing 10 pages of foolishness, no one says when the kids announcement news conference is scheduled. You think that if they had ANY 'inside' information, it could at least be about his calendar.

Never believe you are being told the 'facts' when some begins with 'X says'. Or starts an report with 'I'.

Reactions: moe#8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT