ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden. Wait for it...

Has there been a development? He still didn't select UK.

There is some buzz. Of course, you never know if it's legitimate or misdirection. I think there is a very good chance he's going to announce his choice tomorrow night at the Jordan Brand game.

The basis of the whole flip from UK to dook was predicated on a rumor of it being a "done deal" a few weeks back.

Well, if it was a "done deal" logic would dictate he wouldn't pass on the ESPN exposure at this juncture and the
longer this draws out the better it is for BBN, plus the Derryck Thornton debacle does nothing to solidify trust.
LOL @ the dookies who have him coming off the bench.

This pic has to look lonley to dook fans

zmuuoltauwsk3bjwaoen

Or he'll wear the customized shoes of team he's going to select tomorrow night? lol

Matt Jones and crew are entertaining but in my time here I've not been too impressed with their recruiting predictions/sources on some kids that I knew were heading UK's way--and my friend is friendly with UK people who Jones should know. lol

Or he'll wear the customized shoes of team he's going to select tomorrow night? lol

Matt Jones and crew are entertaining but in my time here I've not been too impressed with their recruiting predictions/sources on some kids that I knew were heading UK's way--and my friend is friendly with UK people who Jones should know. lol

@ralphdaltonfan Any idea where Bolden goes?

It happens close to every late recruitment. "Buzz" about one team or another always goes out. All the people predicting want to look right. Then they say "But it could go either way at this point" Few guys on twitter who claim to have all these sources do the same thing. Say X player is going to UK then when something comes out they say the family doesn't want that team or shoe company doesn't just so they don't look stupid. One guy I think its GREGNJ or something does it all the time trying to act like an insider. Yet he is a ohio state football fan and UK bball. Its hilarious seeing him do damage control towards the end of recruitments. Truth is not many people know much but occasionally do get some good info that we all love hearing about. But to claim to know what the coaches know is asinine really.

Had a friend call me last night to talk. He is from Lexington and knows a few people.

Said he is hearing that the Thorton stuff at Duke has made Mama Bolden back up a bit and baby boy is pushing hard for UK now. Also said coaches are really eating up the lying stuff from K.

My buddy said when Bolden and Cal spoke the other day, Bolden initiated the contact, not Cal.

He also said that when the Duke emphasis hit and UK started in on Allen, it made Bolden jealous.

In summary, not sure yet, but he is not a heavy Duke lean if a lean at all.

Said some folks around the program want Cal to throw the scholarship out to Allen and Bolden and let whoever jumps first have it.

Again all hear say, just wanted to throw it out there

Matt jones isn't the only one saying it. You should get premium.

Bolden himself said that the 4 Duke assistants spent much of their in-home visit telling him to 'trust them'

That's not really the kind of pitch you put out to a recruit if you have them locked up. Sounds like the Bolden family's reaction to the Thornton ordeal has some substance to it, along with Bolden calling Cal the next day.

Bolden himself said that the 4 Duke assistants spent much of their in-home visit telling him to 'trust them'

That's not really the kind of pitch you put out to a recruit if you have them locked up. Sounds like the Bolden family's reaction to the Thornton ordeal has some substance to it, along with Bolden calling Cal the next day.

But the Duke coaches told him to trust them!!!!

10030108.jpg

I'm coming around on Matt slowly, but he does not have real legitimate recruiting info most of the time. Old members of TBK watched him take bait and steal falsified info. He's got sources to Kentucky, but not recruiting circles.

I guess at least he tries.

HOB - plus there are a handful of insiders who have never wavered on their pick.

Personally, I wouldn't get too excited about it, but at least it adds a little drama to the recruitment.

Well finally, this bland recruitment gets some drama to spice it up. [winking]

Reactions: Dirk2Bowie
ADVERTISEMENT