ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden. Wait for it...

Highly discouraged.

Seems very positive for UK. Without going into specifics, because ya gotta pay the site for that info, but if you read it, you'd feel very strongly that he'll pick UK. As strongly as one can when it comes to recruiting without using the words "done deal"

:flushed:

Me thinks Derryck Thornton syndrome

Duke-Photobomb.jpg

Reactions: Pewee Cat
Highly discouraged.

Seems very positive for UK. Without going into specifics, because ya gotta pay the site for that info, but if you read it, you'd feel very strongly that he'll pick UK. As strongly as one can when it comes to recruiting without using the words "done deal"

Reactions: KWilt43atbuzz
Cal isn't pushing Tai out the door.

If u think Duke got bad press for recruiting a junior then forcing him out, just imagine the heat UK would get for recruiting a junior from freaking New Zealand, then forcing him out.

Will.Not.Happen.
This is just not true at all. The kid father wanted him to transfer in January.

I'm on mobile.. Someone give me some fapping gifs.. Also.. Someone compile a list of all the Duke doitchbags who came over here the last two weeks.. Especially the ones who's sources (the internet) said Bolden was gonna be a dukie...

You wanna know what's on HOB? It's really juicy top secret stuff...but I'll let ya in on a spoiler. Han Solo dies

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
With Bolden thats 3 in the top 7 and 5 in the top 17 and 6 in the top 25.
The Twins Randle class was a bit better by the numbers but this class looks to be more explosive.

Oh My....

Has Matt Jones or anybody near the program actually talked about this new Bolden "buzz"? Just seems odd it's only on this board where it seems to be blowing up. Nothing about it on the Duke boards.

Has Matt Jones or anybody near the program actually talked about this new Bolden "buzz"? Just seems odd it's only on this board where it seems to be blowing up. Nothing about it on the Duke boards.
Sort of. Yesterday.

You guys are getting your hopes up. Bad idea. No, I don't have any info, but I'm sure plenty of Michigan fans were giddy the day Brown picked Cal, and the same for Oregon fans with Murray.

2 things.

1. Yes, people close to the program have talked about the new Bolden buzz.

2. National recruiting board as well.

Reactions: JerseyCat84
You guys are getting your hopes up. Bad idea. No, I don't have any info, but I'm sure plenty of Michigan fans were giddy the day Brown picked Cal, and the same for Oregon fans with Murray.

I'm always going to pick info from a number of sources (who have proven to have been legit time and time again) over "no info". Just the wise thing to do.

Maybe, but doubtful. Hell, at this point I'll be surprised if he doesn't pick UK. Just has that Jamal Murray feel to it. That, and someone else just changed their pick to Kentucky. That's all I'll say.

I have gone back and forth in my Kentucky bred gut about this recruit for the last 4-6 weeks.
I think the negative press K received from the hand shake line v the Ducks coupled with Thornton transferring and Fox Monk and Bam and Killya recruiting him hard... I think he's ours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT