ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden. Wait for it...

Just cant see Marcus Lee in the NBA.
D League "maybe"...but Im sorry he just is not an NBA player.

I seriously doubt Cal is so fickle that one little interview mistake burns any bridge...

It's way more likely Lee is still firmly in the player's first camp

The NBA combine is May 11-15. I think by the end of that week, Lee will have gotten enough feedback to know if needs to come back or stay in the draft. He's not going to wait until the last minute to decide.

That would still give Bolden an opportunity to sign a letter of intent. If Lee doesn't decide by May 18, Bolden can just sign scholarship papers. It's really not that big of a deal.

I mostly agree. I was just responding to another poster who suggested hat Bolden was waiting for a "certain" scholarship.

Yep Jeff Goofman or Patty Forde better known and Pitino and Jurich's little hand puppet would love to spin a story of how a player left UK because he was forced out by Cal !!

this thread is destined to go on forever.
To infinity and beyond!
th

This is the kind of loyalty I like to see. It's heartwarming, really. At some other places the players are viewed cynically, they exist merely to entertain the fan base - they serve no other purpose really - and are discarded as soon as something better comes along. Really glad we aren't like that. Way to go!!
So you don't think Pitino was right in 1996 by not renewing Roderick Rhodes scholarship so we could get Mercer and win in 1996 and almost 1997! Now that is loyalty to a tee! You Must not care about winning! Maybe we should hire TEN LOSS TUBBY back! GEEZE! Check out the boxscore in the title game against Syracuse! Mercer was 8-12 for 20 points! Before game he went to Pitino and told him he WAS READY! That is the type of players WE need! Not volleyball players!

I like knowing what Duke has to say to kids to try to convince them to sign there over playing for Cal. That comment, "If you come here, you're set for life" is probably what he told Thornton as well.

Bump - because I feel a decision is coming soon...

I think a decision is already been made. We're waiting for announcement not a decision. And there will not be an announcement until Lee publicly says he's not coming back to UK.

May 15th would be the earliest.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT