ADVERTISEMENT

Black IS an official UK color.

Breast Cancer Awareness is a worthwhile cause. If the players wanted to wear pink jerseys or shoes, I would support them with all my heart.

I've always wondered who isn't aware of breast cancer, and if they're dumb enough to not know about it, could they really be relied upon to make enough money to fight it or smart enough to come up with developments to stop it?

Reactions: UKGrad93
I've always wondered who isn't aware of breast cancer, and if they're dumb enough to not know about it, could they really be relied upon to make enough money to fight it or smart enough to come up with developments to stop it?
My mother has breast cancer and it's going to cost her her life. It's the #1 killer of women. But just the chance to get one more person to know could save a life or that c person could donate money. Say what you want but the more attention the better. You'd be surprised about how many people really don't know about some of these things. Just my opinion of course. I understand what you're saying though.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Leave the diet colors to UNC

Welp ...

YVeSqht.jpg

I would think if any sort of "third color" wouldn't it be the shade of eh...whatever the right word for this color is, of the classic roaring Wildcat logo as seen in my icon (it's supposed to read CLASS OF 2003 on the bottom but it got cut off :( ).

And wasn't their original secondary color yellow or light yellow before it was changed to white?

My mother has breast cancer and it's going to cost her her life. It's the #1 killer of women. But just the chance to get one more person to know could save a life or that c person could donate money. Say what you want but the more attention the better. You'd be surprised about how many people really don't know about some of these things. Just my opinion of course. I understand what you're saying though.

So obviously you wouldn't want such a thing to just be seen/treated like some sort of trendy fad (pink ribbons/pink everything being way overdone) right? Remember the red AIDS ribbons from the 90s?

School colors are blue and white. You want rupp chanting “blue white black”?? Get the petitions going it won’t go far

I wanted to be sure that everyone saw this and it wasn't buried in one of the other threads.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for the "Our colors are Blue and White!!" crowd but here is a link for you. If you look on page 5, section 1.1, it clearly states Wildcat blue, Wildcat white, and Wildcat black.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.uky.edu/prmarketing/sites/www.uky.edu.prmarketing/files/Graphic%20Standards%20M9-16.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwimq7y6i9DcAhXdGjQIHc4ZC6cQFjABegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1BRMc6logoVRwAIRhXDSDL

The way I read Section 1.1 is that it pertains to printed paper:
Due to the various differences across applications
and paper, there will always be slight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT