ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Wolford.

I know it’s hard to get and develop OLs in the SEC, but good grief it seems like UK has had an inordinate amount of guys that have gotten injured or just flat out suck recently.

Last edited:
He was overrated then like I posted at the time. Iirc there were several plays vs UGA where he completely whiffed on Jordan Davis. It's one thing to get beat by a beast, but another to somehow not block him at all.

My criticism of jager is voluminous and is basically a laundry list of everything from top to bottom. No reason he should be starting.

I'm guessing anwar. Weren't they teammates?
Yes

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Need another pair of Kentucky kids with the talent of Jackson and Young. Those were halcyon days for our OL.

Reactions: The-Hack
You
The OL is going to be bad with Burton and Eli Cox starting again. Both were terrible last season. Blowing assignments over and over. I wouldn't be surprised if we add two via the portal.
You will not give it up I give you that . Your perception and the reality the coaches see is not even in the same ball park apparently they are not gonna get rid of guys that have started 2 straight years for them . I really don’t think what you see on tape study and what they see jives . Ill make you a bet if Cox or Burton hit the portal they would be more sought after than the guys you brought in to replace them .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT