ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Deal for Sharpe

I’m fine with it as long as he plays.

And if he doesn't play? What effect does this deal have on you? No answer too small. Any at all is acceptable.

How will you, your friends / family, associates, guys you've bumped into once, or even the University of Kentucky, be affected by this company signing this kid to an endorsement deal?

Would be nice if more big businesses in Kentucky came together to make some more deals. Maybe not to keep him next year, but enough to make sure he plays THIS year.

Play the final 20 games, here's $100,000.. Come do some autograph sessions and marketing.

And if he doesn't play? What effect does this deal have on you? No answer too small. Any at all is acceptable.

How will you, your friends / family, associates, guys you've bumped into once, or even the University of Kentucky, be affected by this company signing this kid to an endorsement deal?
That’s a microscopic view of a macroscopic issue. Genocide in Uganda doesn’t affect me, my family or UK either but that doesn’t mean it’s OK. I’m not comparing the two, just saying that just because something doesn’t directly affect you doesn’t mean it’s not bad as a whole.

Reactions: Gromcat
That’s a microscopic view of a macroscopic issue. Genocide in Uganda doesn’t affect me, my family or UK either but that doesn’t mean it’s OK. I’m not comparing the two, just saying that just because something doesn’t directly affect you doesn’t mean it’s not bad as a whole.

Genocide and NIL are not the same

• Haha
Reactions: kl40504 and Gromcat
Genocide and NIL are not the same
Did you read the whole post? He acknowledged that already.

I’m not agreeing with his position, but his logic is sound. And you should probably read posts before you respond like that.

This is one of the frustrating things about this board. Your comment illustrates either a lack of reading comprehension or a failure to read a post in its entirety.

If you want to argue against his position, then use reason and logic.

Did you read the whole post? He acknowledged that already.

I’m not agreeing with his position, but his logic is sound. And you should probably read posts before you respond like that.

This is one of the frustrating things about this board. Your comment illustrates either a lack of reading comprehension or a failure to read a post in its entirety.

If you want to argue against his position, then use reason and logic.

I already did.
He didn't answer any of my questions. He just said some nonsense about genocide in Uganda.

The point is who the hell cares if this company signs him for endorsement and Sharpe doesn't play. It literally doesn't effect anything.

"I'm fine with it as long as he plays"

Who TF cares if he plays. It doesn't have any consequence, so why is it fine so long as he plays?

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT